No announcement yet.

Greatest Entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Entourage

Which boxer do you think had the greatest Entourage coming to the ring? For me, i gotta go with Naseem Hamed. Dude had Puffy in his entourage one time going into a fight' loll

doesnt cory spinks have nelly rap at his fights

Comment

Mayweather had 50 cent and HHH.......Pacquiao had Batista

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
        Which boxer do you think had the greatest Entourage coming to the ring? For me, i gotta go with Naseem Hamed. Dude had Puffy in his entourage one time going into a fight' loll
        Muhammad Ali definately by farrrr

Comment

Roy Jones used to humiliate himself with his horrible rapping

Comment

lol true, but what about Riddick Bowe and his crazy ass thugz around the ring. I swear man, if i had been ring side that night when that whole **** with Golata went down i dont know if i would have been typing this here tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
              lol true, but what about Riddick Bowe and his crazy ass thugz around the ring. I swear man, if i had been ring side that night when that whole **** with Golata went down i dont know if i would have been typing this here tonight.
              End thread. Not only did one of them hit Golota in the back of the head with a damned radio or something thus starting a mass riot, they also beat the living hell out of that fan man guy.

Comment

Being in that riot would be fun as hell though.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter right View Post
                  End thread. Not only did one of them hit Golota in the back of the head with a damned radio or something thus starting a mass riot, they also beat the living hell out of that fan man guy.
                  You mean his trainer? if so, then yea cuz the old man had to be taken out of the arena in a stretcher. sometimes, i wonder what wouldve happend if Bowe had been fly kicked off a limo infront of hundreds of people. damn man, those were the days!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X