No announcement yet.

Anyone belive Khan would get KTFO by Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    What Flush shots did he take? You mean the one that had him running around the ring for a few rounds after it connected? Maidana didn't hit him flush again all night after that just glancing blows and shots Amir was blocking. C'mon man you're really reaching if you believe Matthysse isn't powerful enough to knock out Khan. If Khan had a decent chin than i'd agree with you, but he doesn't. Oh that Harris stoppage was bull too though.
    yes them straight rights on the late rounds.......he even got khan on queer street but khan sucked it up.....maybe , if lucas hits khan with more punches than marcos did which i highly doubt, then he prolly could stop him.....khan as a decnt chin imo...the prescott ko is exaggerted a a mesuarin stick of khans chin.anyone with a decent chin who got hit by them right hook followed by left hook would've gone to sleep too......

Comment

Maidana hurt Khan, but Khan did not get dropped even.

Khan was far from knocked out, he came back strong in rounds 11 and 12.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        He does hit hard who is questioning that?

Does he have one punch K.O power? No

Has he K.Oed the best opposition he has faced? No

Is Khan better than anyone he has ever faced? Yes

Does he have the skill to outbox Khan? Hell NO
        Puga said he doesn't have the power to knock Khan out. Nobody on here said he has the skill to outbox Khan, where are you getting that from? The whole argument was if Lucas has enough power to knock out Khan, Puga said he doesn't. Maybe you should go back and read the posts buddy.

Comment

Khan would never fight Matt's,he is a power puncher who shoots his shots straight..That means Khan would not see the shot coming,that's Khan's worse nightmare..I think he would most likely be KO'd,I also say he never fights a fight who ever reminds him of Prescott..And Matt's is a better version of Prescott..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            yes them straight rights on the late rounds.......he even got khan on queer street but khan sucked it up.....maybe , if lucas hits khan with more punches than marcos did which i highly doubt, then he prolly could stop him.....khan as a decnt chin imo...the prescott ko is exaggerted a a mesuarin stick of khans chin.anyone with a decent chin who got hit by them right hook followed by left hook would've gone to sleep too......
            I think the Prescott knockout gets exaggerated as well, but let's not forget he's been rocked and put down by lesser punchers. I agree with you on the fact that Lucas doesn't have the skill to beat Khan, but he does have the power to knock him out. Too bad he doesn't have the skill though because if he and Khan fought and he was able to hurt Amir, he'd just start throwing wide off balance shots like Maidana and end up losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Khan would never fight Matt's,he is a power puncher who shoots his shots straight..That means Khan would not see the shot coming,that's Khan's worse nightmare..I think he would most likely be KO'd,I also say he never fights a fight who ever reminds him of Prescott..And Matt's is a better version of Prescott..
              Come on Rome, this is a carbon copy of what haters said before he made the Maidana fight.

Comment

Puga said he doesn't have the power to knock Khan out. Nobody on here said he has the skill to outbox Khan, where are you getting that from? The whole argument was if Lucas has enough power to knock out Khan, Puga said he doesn't. Maybe you should go back and read the posts buddy.
                Actually I was referring to the opening post with my last point.

If this whole thread is about if fighter A has enough power to K.O fighter B its very narrow topic. Ortiz may have the power to K.O Mayweather it doesn’t matter he isn’t going to anyone with a good punch can potentially K.O anyone in this sport, doesn’t make it likely to happen and Matthysse would most likely not K.O Khan.

Khan would win a wide U.D

Comment

I think the Prescott knockout gets exaggerated as well, but let's not forget he's been rocked and put down by lesser punchers. I agree with you on the fact that Lucas doesn't have the skill to beat Khan, but he does have the power to knock him out. Too bad he doesn't have the skill though because if he and Khan fought and he was able to hurt Amir, he'd just start throwing wide off balance shots like Maidana and end up losing.
                  agreed...cheers Rip!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Khan will most likely never fight Mattysse you are right but that’s the only thing in your post you are right about.

He will never fight him because he lost 2 of his last 3 fights (at least on paper) and is way down the pecking order and off Khans radar.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                      Come on Rome, this is a carbon copy of what haters said before he made the Maidana fight.
                      Not really Maidana is a power puncher which was why most felt he would beat Khan,not cause of skill or how he punch..Mainly because Khans chin and the fact he did not fight a power puncher at the weight before that..Matts can box and packs a punch,not saying its a shoe in but I would not be surprised if it happened if theese two ever fought..

Comment

Working...
                      X