Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could Pacquiao survive a final bell by Chino Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    That shot he hit Floyd with at the end of one of the rounds would KO Manny now, i'm pretty sure.

Manny was rocked by Tim Bradley at one point on Saturday which people seem to be ignoring.
    The reason why Floyd survived that blast from Chino was because Toradol, as Margaret Goodman had said, numbs the feeling!

Comment

I have begged for this fight the past few years... Would love to see it happen..

I doubt Maidana has the heart, desire, and will power to get himself back into shape and down to 150 or 147

Comment

... Maidana retired. He ain't coming back, not even for Pacman.

Comment

I think Pacquiao would win and I think most boxing fans think he would win. I love Maidana but he is a face fighter who is easy to hit and gets hit a lot. That's not good for anybody fighting Pacquiao. Pacquiao has that lightning straight left that seems to come out of no where and lands with brain numbing power. Just ask Mosley or Bradley or Algieri. Mayweather didn't have the punching power to keep Maidana from charging in but Pacquiao does. Pacquiao hits considerably harder than Mayweather. I believe bookies would make Pacquiao the favorite to beat Maidana.

Comment

Maidana has a punchers chance for sure but he is slow, flat footed and wide and would have to punch down on pacquiao. If he lands pac will go out cold, maidana also gets dropped a lot but guys are scared to throw combos on him down the middle, pac would throw combos down the middle. Maidana has that one hitter quitter thudding power so thats the danger

Comment

It'd be a good fight.

Maidana is an unusual come forward pressure fighter. He isn't static like those Mexicans manny is used to beating up on.

Changing to a lower level sets some overhand rights up on manny.

Comment

Maidana would come in with his arms all out looking to land an overhand and eat some vicious left uppercut to the body or some overhand to the head and get ko'd.

I think he could possibly go the distance but I think he gets beaten badly, even by this way past it Pacquiao. He'll get hurt alot.

Comment

Man, it would have been interesting if Maidana landed that shot 30 seconds earlier.

He's kind of tailor made for Pac though. Pacquiao has always eaten fighters like Maidana alive. He's too quick and too good offensively. Plus Maidana's living the good life now.

Comment

Maidana swings too wildly like a caveman and comes forward like a bull perfect for pacquiao to unleash his face reconstructuring combos.Also maidana's power is vastly overrated khan took his clean shots and managed to survive.

Comment

PAC in slow motion undefeated

All fights have to be scored in slow motion.

Maidana too big and hits too hard, yes pact@rds, even in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X