Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was that more shocking than tyson-douglas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was that more shocking than tyson-douglas?

In terms of an upset?

Not even close.

Comment

Hell no..,......

Comment

Its up there, but not Douglas/Tyson shock.

Douglas had lost multiple times, Furys undefeated.

Comment

how was this an upset

i think Fury had more advantages then Wlad

Comment

Everyone (who actually watches his fights rather than just dismissing him because of national bias) could see Wladimir slipping, could see it coming.

It's kind of ironic. Wlad fans don't seem that surprised but people who just blindly hate him seem amazed that he finally lost.
            Last edited by ////; 11-28-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
              In terms of an upset?
              AMNYBODY WHO THINKS THIS WAS A UPSET DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING PERIOD not surprise most people in here are nothing but DICKPULLERS .

Comment

I've been expecting Wlad to lose for the last two years now. Mainly because of his age and clearly over the hill performances. Tyson was on top of the world with no one even so much as to think he'd lose. There's no comparison.

Comment

It's not a shock to me. Wlad was rightly the favourite as he should be but anyone who knows anything about boxing should know Fury was potentially a stylistic nightmare for him.

And he was.

Comment

It was acknowledged that this was one of the tougher fights for Wlad. People were expecting to see Fury use his height and size but eventually get outboxed and probably stopped. But the thought was there. The Douglas upset was a surprise party. Also, 39 year Wlad and 24 year old Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X