Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so now that both cotto & nelo are on record stating they wont fight ggg at full MW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so now that both cotto & nelo are on record stating they wont fight ggg at full MW...

...and GGGs trainer stating they will ONLY fight cotto/canelo (winner) at full MW limit of 160(with no catchwegiht)...

...is this just even more incentive for GGG to move up and test his "skills" at 168??

i mean,he might spend YEARS trying to negotiate a fight with the winner,especially now that BOTH are on record stating they will fight him ONLY at a CW below 160! and what happens if nelo/cotto is close or controversial??? ill tell u what happens,a rematch

GGG gets left sitting in the dust doing nothing,,,,not a good look

No.

He can fight Lee,Ndam,saunders and
    Eubank jr.

He can also take a few tune ups after a well deserved vacation vs guys like tony harrison and korobov.

A few 154 pound fighters will have moved up..
    Last edited by Jc8804; 10-22-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

He not fighting no danm ward period....he dont want none of him...he gamma keep unifying against bums and all his big fight are ganna come from smaller fighters. .....and ward gamna move up fight kov and spank him and once again prove why he the best on the world

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        ...and GGGs trainer stating they will ONLY fight cotto/canelo (winner) at full MW limit of 160(with no catchwegiht)...

...is this just even more incentive for GGG to move up and test his "skills" at 168??

i mean,he might spend YEARS trying to negotiate a fight with the winner,especially now that BOTH are on record stating they will fight him ONLY at a CW below 160! and what happens if nelo/cotto is close or controversial??? ill tell u what happens,a rematch

GGG gets left sitting in the dust doing nothing,,,,not a good look
        K2 will just tell GBP to pay for the CW.
        Cotto Canelo winner is obligated to defend that WBC MW title against the mandatory(GGG).
        No CWs in that defense unless both parties agree to it.
        GBP will have to pay money for Canelo to drain himself or he will fight at 160 or he will be stripped.
        Canelo has to make weight next month and beat Cotto first before any of that will even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          He not fighting no danm ward period....he dont want none of him...he gamma keep unifying against bums and all his big fight are ganna come from smaller fighters. .....and ward gamna move up fight kov and spank him and once again prove why he the best on the world
          Ward is trying to fight Rohan Murdock above 168 and he'll fight another tune up above the SMW limit after that.
          lol at drawing your line in the sand at Andre ****ing Ward

Comment

He can move up and fight Ward after he becomes undisputed champion of his division. What's wrong with that?

Again, this won't be possible until early 2017. What's the rush? It also gives time for the fight to build up, since I don't see Ward losing anytime soon (unless maybe he fights and loses to Kovalev).

Comment

He will take the CW (believe me.) “He’s [Mayweather] a great champion,” Golovkin said to ESPN’s SportnNation. “Look at me, I’m not big. My last couple of fights I’m 158, 159. This is possible for me. I’m going to 154 just for Floyd. I understand this is the biggest fight in the world.”

Comment

Working...
              X