Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has been brutally KO'd and rebounded 3x now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao claims he's focussing on footwork and speed. Means he's not going to stand there and trade. Should see some fine boxing skills like the Manny of old.

Comment

Coming back from those kinds of KO's is all mental

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
        Idk brother I've just never seen an elite guy get knocked out like THAT before.. it was cringeworthy.
        Because there was never been an elite guy like Pacquiao before? duh...

The Destroyer will bounce back thats for sure, because pacquiao's attitude's different, include his religiousity, warrior culture and his love for a good scrap. For 1 he is also not afraid, the usual cliche of " Taking of the soul" doesnt applies to him because he already consigned his soul to his god. Its not about cracked chin but late night sleeping-bible studying that caught up with him thats what changed prior to his fight. he will make the necessary adjustment with rios. whats good with pacquiao is he learns from his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          Idk brother I've just never seen an elite guy get knocked out like THAT before.. it was cringeworthy.
          It was fantastic and great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Why are you so mean?

That's cruel man. I can be hard on Pac at times, but I don't wanna see him killed
            Matthyssee will get sliced up by Manny

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

The Destroyer will bounce back thats for sure, because pacquiao's attitude's different, include his religiousity, warrior culture and his love for a good scrap. For 1 he is also not afraid, the usual cliche of " Taking of the soul" doesnt applies to him because he already consigned his soul to his god. Its not about cracked chin but late night sleeping-bible studying that caught up with him thats what changed prior to his fight. he will make the necessary adjustment with rios. whats good with pacquiao is he learns from his mistakes.
              So late night bible studies is one of the reasons he lost!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post

You better hope and pray your hero makes it back because the end is near. I'm talking about the true end is near. That means that you won't care about boxing after Pac loses or retires. I'll be rooting for Pacquiao, but you better pray he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                  Matthyssee will get sliced up by Manny
                  You're crazy man.

Mathysse puts him in the hospital

Comment

Rios won't survive long. No one at 147 will be knocking out Pacquiao like that anytime soon.

No boxer had more knowledge about Pacquiao than Marquez. He had 36 rounds of fight experience with Pacquaio, plus years of hard work, guidance and preparation by trainers who studied Pacquiao and knew all his weaknesses by heart.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      You're crazy man.

Mathysse puts him in the hospital
                      stylewise , lucas would do better againts floyd than he would againts pac ....ask jlc , jesus chaves , baldomir etc.... styles make fights ....

Comment

Working...
                      X