No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Erupts: Rips De La Hoya, SHO, Haymon in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Top Rank is kicking GBP's ass as far as quality of fights over the past year or so.

Just calling it like I see it.
    I don't know.

Mares-Moreno, Berto-Guerrero, Broner-DeMarco, Garcia-Khan, those were all pretty good too and fights we hadn't seen before.

Top Rank has done two Rios-Alvarado fights, Bradley-Provonikov (but that wasn't suppose to be how it was, everyone was shocked by that), Garcia-Salido, Pacquiao-Marquez 4, and Chavez-Martinez.

I mean I think both have put on good fights, but Golden Boy is about to go on a major role.

Alvarez-Trout, Floyd-Guerrero, Garcia-Judah (I actually don't mind this fight), Maidana-Lopez, Angulo-Lara, Matthysse-Peterson, Brook-Alexander, I mean these are all good and legit fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I don't know.

Mares-Moreno, Berto-Guerrero, Broner-DeMarco, Garcia-Khan, those were all pretty good too and fights we hadn't seen before.

Top Rank has done two Rios-Alvarado fights, Bradley-Provonikov (but that wasn't suppose to be how it was, everyone was shocked by that), Garcia-Salido, Pacquiao-Marquez 4, and Chavez-Martinez.

I mean I think both have put on good fights, but Golden Boy is about to go on a major role.

Alvarez-Trout, Floyd-Guerrero, Garcia-Judah (I actually don't mind this fight), Maidana-Lopez, Angulo-Lara, Matthysse-Peterson, Brook-Alexander, I mean these are all good and legit fights.
      Damn straight. GBP clearly has a deeper stable and they have FOTY candidates of their own with Matts/Peterson and Maidana/Lopez.

Comment

What Top Rank is really saying to Golden Boy is "B*tch ass nighas we done put on Two back to back fight of the year candidates hoe!! Wtf have y'all done!? Cuz your line up is looking weak right now!!" That's what they're saying

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Top Rank is kicking GBP's ass as far as quality of fights over the past year or so.Just calling it like I see it.
          from 140 to 154 name any toprank fighter that can beat broner,garcia,khan,peteron,mathysse,maidana,guerre ro,mayweather,thurman,canelo,lara,and cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Damn straight. GBP clearly has a deeper stable and they have FOTY candidates of their own with Matts/Peterson and Maidana/Lopez.
            Donaire-Rigondeaux is about equal to Mares-Moreno and Garcia-Salido was like Broner-DeMarco basically.

But Golden Boy just has more possibilities at a lot of these weights, especially 140-154.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
              What Top Rank is really saying to Golden Boy is "B*tch ass nighas we done put on Two back to back fight of the year candidates hoe!! Wtf have y'all done!? Cuz your line up is looking weak right now!!" That's what they're saying
              get out of here with that weak racist garbage.little man

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Let's stop pretending like Arum puts on fights against the best all the time. This is still the same guy that made Pacquiao fight Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez 3 all in a row, Bradley-Provonikov turned out to be good but it wasn't exactly a fight against two top tier fighters given Provonikov hadn't really done anything.

And Marquez, Pacquiao, Rios, Bradley, and Alvarado all have to keep fighting each other or rematches because they can't fight hardly anyone else.
                Ríos vs Alvarado 3, bradley vs Márquez. Pacquaio is the one leftout for his next fight. Freddie roach wont let him fight provodnikov. Do u think he might take the whole year off?

Comment

GBP put on some pretty good cards recently and have some lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    from 140 to 154 name any toprank fighter that can beat broner,garcia,khan,peteron,mathysse,maidana,guerre ro,mayweather,thurman,canelo,lara,and cotto.
                    U forgot to mention Ortiz.

Comment

TR has always been better than GB.

Comment

Working...
                      X