Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I like Manny, a lot of guys complain or come up with excuses, he admits to his mistake, that's a real man, and in the ring he is a world class warrior.

Comment

Manny is class. No excuses, just acknowledges his own mistakes as he should.

Comment

Everyone needs to stop with PED's weather it's pacman or Marquez! Marquez won third fight anyways so he was due to show his last fight! Pacman was his same self toe to toe fighter. But this time he got caught slipping! War Marquez!

Comment

props to Manny for staying classy and more props to Marquez for well deserve victory. PEDs or not, with that kind of counter punch from Marquez, Pac will be KOed.

Comment

Well that just destroyed a lot of agendas...

Comment

Lucky punch that's all

Comment

What's all this "classy even in defeat" talk, he got ktfo what else can he say? There are no excuses about what happened. I'm not trying to shyt on the man but saying its not a punch he expected nor saw sounds silly to me. As a fighter it's your job to be prepared, specially against THE counter puncher general.... Just saying

Comment

Very classy Manny. Well done.

Comment

I'm a filipino and a huge Manny Pacquiao fan but had a feeling he was going to lose this one. He got caught flush by a devastating punch that was all skill and no luck. As a fight fan first, I give so much credit to JMM, he has stayed classy, hungry, determined, and grateful. Manny has too many influences and way too many outside of the ring activities that makes me question whether or not he should continue to fight. Every 24/7 episode I watched (even from their 3rd meeting) had JMM training- in the most simple settings, hardly with an entourage, focused and hungry. Manny trained also but not with as much grit as he normally does, with the same distractions and the same BS. In any case, their fights are epic and both men are legendary fighters. I am also ashamed of the way some of my fellow filipinos are taking this defeat and just how delusional they are as boxing fans in general- full of excuses and hate. Some of Manny's fan's can say the most unbelievable s. hit . Juan Manuel deserved to win this fight like he won the other 3 fights. My hat goes off to Team Marquez and the Mexican people.

Comment

Pacquiao has spoken hopefully now the pac-tards will pipe down and give JMM full credit for his KO win and not blame it on steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X