Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was that Mayfield fight on my tv last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    The real question is did you really dislike the fight or did you rip this post off from another site as well?

Comment

Damn. Plagiarism running rampant. For shame Larry.

Comment

everytime i get on this site the more respect i lose for so called boxing fans most of you do nothing but complain

Comment

I recorded it because I rolled out last night..was watching it this morning and by the 4th round, I was fast forwarding to the main event

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            that guy is terrible i mean horrible...after that rap im thinking he was some talented guy with speed and power,he was slow as hell and couldnt jab his was out of a bath tub,never seen a guy over shoot the same damn punch all damn night.i mean could he telegraph it any more? Herrera wasnt any damn better,this was down right terrible.i rather watch Charlie Zelenoff sparr some guy who was payed to lose then watch this guy ever fight again...then after the fight he does some type of Pakistanie ritual dance??wtf?

Comment

Back when HBO was being run by Greenburg, a new prospect show was going to be made sort of like Showbox, but the whole thing was scrapped when he left. A deal was made with Dibella and Garry Shaw before it was cancelled, so HBO gave them both dates with lower than normal BAD licence fees instead. Last night's show was the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                post about the fight
                come up with your own material. you have zero say in what i post about. thank god because if you did all my posts would be brown nosing floyd. as long as you could find enough posts like that to rip off from another site anyway

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Hahaha LarryX DID rip off the "chin checker" thread from ESB! Hahaha. . .

He wanted to proclaim he was the originator of the "chin checkers."
                  he got caught doing it the other day. he ripped off a negative breakdown of rigos comp and tried to pretend he wrote it

Comment

Check it out the thread is hilarious http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=570478

Comment

by the time the main event came around I didn't even wanna watch anymore after those two fights. smh dvrd and went to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X