Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can floyd KO someone now without cheating or help from the referee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Who cheated? You must be confused,because the only one cheating in that fight was Ortiz himself.The ref didn't help Floyd,and Floyd hit Ortiz with LEGAL punches.You morons seem to make up the rules as you go along.Don't you have a date with a Manny centerfold?
    Maybe u haven't seen the fight, that sucker punch that floyd throw to ortiz add the elbow in ortiz throat and don't forget joe cortez.

Comment

Just imagine (as much as you don't want to) the threads they will make when the fighter they hate beats the fighter they love......Yea, crazy to think about, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RBW_82 View Post
        Truth is Ortiz WAS getting KO'd probably in the 7th/8th because if he kept that work rate up for another 4 or so rounds he would have tired himself out n basically handed his belt to Floyd
        It could be the opposite bro, ortiz was starting to hit floyd cleanly in the 4th rounds and probably get floyd in trouble in 7 or 8 rounds but floyd knew it that's why he need to sucker punch ortiz while the ref is talking to the ringside WWE type.

Comment

I'm losing hope in humanity when i see those type of threads. Sad.....

Comment

the real question should be, "Can pasawayako afford netcafe time without servicing American sailors in the alley?"

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              A bloated Hatton@147 referee help floyd.
              De la hoya-no help from ref he almost lose(his father thinks that hoya win the fight)
              Mosley-Couldn't even scratch mosley's face.
              Ortiz-floyd cheated him with the help of referee.
              Can you speak proper English...

Poll

...hell naw

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                Can you speak proper English...

Poll

...hell naw
                What's the connection of my english on why floyd can't ko his opponent without cheating or joe cortez? U r just mad cuz u know it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  this is sad even for *******s
                  Truth hurts larry and yeah it's sad that floyd who proclaimed himself as the goat needed to cheat just to win against an opponent who just completely destroyed by maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    You ever see the N'dou fight?

Floyd beat the **** out of him.

Or the Gatti fight.

Didn't look like anyone was helping there.

Yeah, he's not a monster one shot artist. Not many are.
                    Well i guess u voted for option 1. those opponents are class c type of fighter even floyd himself said it to gatti which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                      the real question should be, "Can pasawayako afford netcafe time without servicing American sailors in the alley?"
                      Using up all his funds! I wonder where this lady-boy pimp is?

Comment

Working...
                      X