Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Trinidad Never Passed The Torch To Cotto But He Will Pass It To Juanma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Trinidad Never Passed The Torch To Cotto But He Will Pass It To Juanma?

"I'm really happy to be passing the torch," said Trinidad, who joined Lopez on stage Friday. "In some ways he reminds me of myself. It's a great time for him to be coming along, and I think he's going to be on top for a long time to come."
    WTF? according to him he still has the torch so he actually never had Cotto's back?

It's because he uses the same wraps his him.

Comment

It's probably because at least Juan Ma hasn't sat on a fat guy's lap yet.

Comment

Cheato has never supported Cotto and even his own father said they don't agree with Cotto's lifestyle/attitude outside the ring. When's the last time you seen Cheato supporting Cotto the way he has Juanma?

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          It's because he uses the same wraps his him.

That was a nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lechero View Post
            WTF? according to him he still has the torch so he actually never had Cotto's back?
            That's what it sounds like...never did really see Tito boostin' Cotto much.

Comment

panda always thought it was odd for trinidad not to support cotto

always thought he didnt like him cuz cotto started reaching superstar status when tito was on the decline

that lifestyle thing poppa trinidad said sounds pretty interesting though this is the first time pandas heard of it

Comment

No disrespect to Tito; dude was great. But this torch is mythical. Every boxer has to earn their way.

Comment

Tito and Juanma always have been friends.

With Cotto it's just a respect relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    No disrespect to Tito; dude was great. But this torch is mythical. Every boxer has to earn their way.
                    Yes, the fans decide who the "torch", is past to not the previous torch holder as if its some lineal title you concede to give to the younger guy coming up.

Comment

Working...
                    X