Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny how far Cotto has slipped when people are questioning if he can get by Cintron.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    LOL Margario couldn't even hurt him and he has a glass jaw!!!! LOLOLOLOL
    Uhhh yea ok.... Hmm did you watch the fight? Marg hurt him bad....

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
      Uhhh yea ok.... Hmm did you watch the fight? Marg hurt him bad....
      He hurt him..but when did he get dropped?..as that would be considered a "glass jaw"..he took a knee cuz he felt he was done..

Your pride can get you killed..If you're a dumb muthafucker..I have kids just like Cotto does..and if I feel a dude can kill me whether being shot..stabbed...or even beat the **** out of..yea I'm pullin out of that beef asap!..

It's what matters most in life that comes to your mind first..Not who will respect me and who will I look like a "Real Man" to..

Most of you are Cotto haters..and always doubted him..now y'all claim y'all just "lost respect"..

Those same Mexica..I mean "Boxing fans" I bet will still respect Margarito after he loses the rematch..and continues to chase DLH hiding from Paul Williams..

CLOWNS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
        He hurt him..but when did he get dropped?..as that would be considered a "glass jaw"..he took a knee cuz he felt he was done..

Your pride can get you killed..If you're a dumb muthafucker..I have kids just like Cotto does..and if I feel a dude can kill me whether being shot..stabbed...or even beat the **** out of..yea I'm pullin out of that beef asap!..

It's what matters most in life that comes to your mind first..Not who will respect me and who will I look like a "Real Man" to..

Most of you are Cotto haters..and always doubted him..now y'all claim y'all just "lost respect"..

Those same Mexica..I mean "Boxing fans" I bet will still respect Margarito after he loses the rematch..and continues to chase DLH hiding from Paul Williams..

CLOWNS!!!!!

good pwnd borther.

Comment

No **** if Margarito is god to the welter weight division then why isn't he going after his legacy instead of money? He still has unfinished business with Williams and its not like Williams can't bring money to the table. If the rematch between Margarito and Cotto happens then I'm pretty sure Cotto will win. Margarito is a one trick pony and Cotto has seen the best Margarito has to offer.

Comment

Learn how to read haters. Cotto got punished, there is no denying that, but he was never hurt or wobbled.

Comment

Working...
            X