Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Yuriorkis Gamboa is Still The Toughest Fight I've Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Crawford, he dismantled Postol, while I had Gamboa winning 4-1 and giving him a lot of trouble with his explosiveness and elusive movements.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      if gamboa was your toughest fight.. pac will run circles around you. just ask the guy who hired you as his sparring partner....
      Crawford can beat Pacquiao. I'd bet money on it.

Comment

That was a great fight.

Comment

Stupid comparison. Come on.

This is like Bradley vs Provodnikov in which Bradley was seen disrespecting and underestimating Provo and thus he was too proud to run. Did you see Bradley do the same when he fought Marquez? Come on.

Comment

Clearly.

Gamboa was the better fighter, he was just entirely too small. He was outboxing Crawford with ease (4-1), but weight classes exist for a reason and the size difference changed the fight.

Gamboa was a 126lb fighter up at 135 and Crawford is a big 140lb fighter who drained to 135.
            Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 07-24-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Crawford can beat Pacquiao. I'd bet money on it.
              and i'd bet money on pac beating crawford too.

Comment

I've always said Gamboa might have won if they were the same size, he hurt him right before he got stopped.
                Can't believe Gamboa wasted his career, he was always fun to watch, shouldn't have skipped the Rios fight and destroyed a great career.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  if gamboa was your toughest fight.. pac will run circles around you. just ask the guy who hired you as his sparring partner....
                  Gamboa was his toughest fight and once he fights Pacqiao it will change. I dont get why people are in their feeling because he was being honest. At least he didnt lie because we all know he made easy work of Postol

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Clearly.

Gamboa was the better fighter, he was just entirely too small. He was outboxing Crawford with ease (4-1), but weight classes exist for a reason and the size difference changed the fight.

Gamboa was a 126lb fighter up at 135 and Crawford is a big 140lb fighter who drained to 135.
                    Breh Crawford made adjustments.....stop trying to take away from his victories. He made adjustments like he always does after 3-4 rounds. They both made weight so I dont want to hear that "he is too small" bs. If Gamboa knocked him out we wouldnt be hearing this.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                      I've always said Gamboa might have won if they were the same size, he hurt him right before he got stopped.
                      Can't believe Gamboa wasted his career, he was always fun to watch, shouldn't have skipped the Rios fight and destroyed a great career.
                      Yeah he might have also won if Crawford was his same size.....but he is not and he still took the fight so please stop with this. You guys see he is going to be a star and are getting ready to hate on him in the future. This man decided to be honest and now people have turned this to a thread of what Yuriorkis Gamboa could have been. This is ridiculous....its like you can see the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X