No announcement yet.

Shingo Wake vs Jonathan Guzman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shingo Wake vs Jonathan Guzman

So, I just heard that the fight was stopped in the 11th round....Guzman wins!!!

Guzman bringing home the IBF title and stays underfeated!!! 22 wins 22 ko's...let's see if he can defend his title for a while...

Comment

I watched the fight. Guzman dropped Shingo Wake a few times I lost count. His face was busted up.

Ioka fighting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
        I watched the fight. Guzman dropped Shingo Wake a few times I lost count. His face was busted up.

Ioka fighting right now.
        Damn!!! Too bad I couldn't watch it..sounds like it was a good fight!

Comment

Ioka fighting right now.
          Is there any stream available? The lower weights can be so difficult to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
            Damn!!! Too bad I couldn't watch it..sounds like it was a good fight!

Wasn't much of a fight. Guzman was just better. Shingo Wake was already cut from a punch from round 2 on his right cheek. He thought it was from a headbutt and inform the ref but the replay showed it was from a clean punch.

If i'm not mistaken Guzman dropped Wake a total of 4 times. Twice in round 2 and once in round 3 and 5. Forgive me if i'm not totally right.

Ioka and Lara is a good fight right now. Both have their moments but Ioka landed the cleaner punches.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Is there any stream available? The lower weights can be so difficult to follow.
                I've sent you. Check your pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Shingo Wake was just sloppy. He jump in and out like Pac but he couldn't crack an egg.

Him on all four crying at the end was quite hard to watch. Someone should've told him to keep his chin up.

Comment

I've sent you. Check your pm.
                    Can you pm me the stream aswell mate?

Comment

Working...
                    X