• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what's a social justice warrior?

try and answer me without insulting anybody or posting a gif

productive discourse, plz thx
    Is living in Boston like living in a bubble? Why do you need someone to tell you what a social justice warrior is in 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      We have them over in the country formerly known as Scotland too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...by-raising-he/
      she was later threatened with another complaint after shaking her head while someone was speaking

Wow.

Comment

We really need a movement against these ****ing SWJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          Is living in Boston like living in a bubble? Why do you need someone to tell you what a social justice warrior is in 2016?

tell me what it is.

Comment

tell me what it is.
            Here you go

Comment

tell me what it is.
              It's generally a not too intelligent person who becomes an activist for every cause that appears to offend anyone who isn't a white male. Their thoughts aren't well laid out and they get smashed in debates, but if it appears that a minority or a woman is offended, they're ready to scream and call you a monster. On top of that they fight for safe spaces and don't ever want to see or hear anything offensive, even if it might be necessary. Possibly the dumbest ****in people in society.

Comment

Comment

College kids these days
                  Last edited by Ruthless One; 06-08-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It's generally a not too intelligent person who becomes an activist for every cause that appears to offend anyone who isn't a white male. Their thoughts aren't well laid out and they get smashed in debates, but if it appears that a minority or a woman is offended, they're ready to scream and call you a monster. On top of that they fight for safe spaces and don't ever want to see or hear anything offensive, even if it might be necessary. Possibly the dumbest ****in people in society.
                    Its ****ers like that, that makes me want to vote trump just to piss them off, and get a heart attack.

Comment

• This actually happened in Boston last year and this pic is not photo-shopped. These SJWs dip****s were protesting the Museum of Fine Arts "Kimono Wednesday" exhibit crying "cultural appropriation." God, I ****in' hate that term. The MFA caved in and cancelled the event ruining the cultural experience for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X