No announcement yet.

what was your childhood like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    My mom once got so mad at me, she flashed and threw a toaster at me. Would have made Joe Montana proud. Clocked me right in the forehead.

Every Christmas since my 20's, she has given me a toaster for Christmas.

I got a lot of toasters.
    Is that how you write like you have brain damage ? Kidding.

My mum hit me in the face with a cloth she was cleaning up dog **** with. I got so mad I kicked her up the Ass. Big mistake!!! My dad came home from the mine and beat the **** out of me with his pit belt.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      Is that how you write like you have brain damage ? Kidding.

My mum hit me in the face with a cloth she was cleaning up dog **** with. I got so mad I kicked her up the Ass. Big mistake!!! My dad came home from the mine and beat the **** out of me with his pit belt.
      No need for that, bruv.

I am functionally 'tarded.

It's well documented in the 40 gafillion posts I have on this fucking site.

My mother had to strap an extra large padded helmet on me and look nervously out the window as I lurched my way to the little bus everyday in the morning, as I would go do 'tard things at 'tarded school.

They let us out of school at 1:17 everyday.

Why?

Because 'tarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        No need for that, bruv.

I am functionally 'tarded.

It's well documented in the 40 gafillion posts I have on this fucking site.

My mother had to strap an extra large padded helmet on me and look nervously out the window as I lurched my way to the little bus everyday in the morning, as I would go do 'tard things at 'tarded school.

They let us out of school at 1:17 everyday.

Why?

Because 'tarded.
        Lol

Are you into public masterbation like most tards are? Some tards are sexually confused enough to masterbate over chimps on zoo trips, or to a lesser extent get naked and run around chasing kids. I think I've told the story on here before, I know one tards who's into public masterbation while listening to Enrique on his headphones. He was caught wanking in a bush singing 'Hero' a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X