AWard considered moving to lightheavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he will if he can't get a chavez fight

Comment

Ward is my man and yes Dawson did it to himself, but Ward don't get credit for that

Now if he move up to 175 and fight Dawson, he's P4P the number 1 boxer in the world... if he win

Comment

What you trying to say bruh? That Ward's win was 100% due to weight issues and he deserves 0 credit for his win?

Comment

if ward rematches dawson he should do it at light heavyweight..dawson went down in the first fight so it's only fair that ward should go up in the second fight. plus it would mean more beating dawson at his best weight...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            What you trying to say bruh? That Ward's win was 100% due to weight issues and he deserves 0 credit for his win?
            Not 100% but majority was due to Dawson coming down. They didnt even want to do 170 which I felt was low on Ward team part, but yes he did what he was supposed to do. He gets credit for that

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              No,on TV Dawson gave Ward 3 offers,he said we could meet at a catchweight,or we could meet at 175 or i could come down to 168.In negotiations Dawson first offered a 170 catchweight and Ward turned it down and said 168 and Dawson took it.
              So 168 WAS an option, thanks for admitting it. You don't say one thing in public and then change the terms during the negotiations and expect your opponent to go along with it.

I did my homework,your the one that didn`t do his homework.Ward said he don`t have alot of interest in fighting Anthony Dirrel cause he don`t think the Networks would be interested which is bull**** cause Ward fought a bunch of unknown fighters and they all was televised.

Here`s the link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...och/index.html
              Saying you don't have a lot of interest doesn't mean turning a fight down. Did he receive a contract and officially turned Dirrell down? No. He was stripped before he had the chance to do it.

"The WBC has elected to strip Andre Ward of his WBC super middleweight title and has sanctioned a bout between No. 1-ranked Anthony Dirrell (24-0, 21 KOs) and No. 3-ranked Nikola Sjekloca (24-0, 7 KOs) for the world title. Ward, who injured his hand in the Showtime Super Six World Boxing Classic final in December, has still not announced his next move. The WBC claims the hand injury is the reason for their move, which they are calling “promoting to champion in recess," yet Ward has stated his hand has healed."

http://network.yardbarker.com/boxing...title/10667672

That's what I call doing your homework.

Comment

Ward still accepted it,Now he has a bull**** win.
                Name 1 ATG without any bullshit wins??

No one's saying this is Ward's career defining fight... This was just a dominant win over a skilled name opponent, and lineal champion

People act like nobody thought Ward was p4p until the Dawson fight
                Last edited by JDezi4; 09-11-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

That's pure BOWL SHEET you know Ward will eat like a supermodel to stay at 168......he's afraid that pushing and shoving crap is not gonna work at 175.

Comment

Working...
                  X