Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Floyd requiring OST: Unfair

Floyd locking in May 5th without even starting neogiations: Unfair

Manny ask for a fair 50/50 after agreeing with all the other unfair request: Manny is ducking.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Why would Floyd send this Email?

This doesn't make any sense at all.
    Makes none at all. And with Levi tweeting what he tweeted about it being false....

Comment

Floyd requiring OST: Unfair

Floyd locking in May 5th without even starting neogiations: Unfair

Manny ask for a fair 50/50 after agreeing with all the other unfair request: Manny is ducking.
      when manny said he'll take less he didnt even agree to may 5th. he said he'll take less in an interview if thats whats going to get the fight made. then floyd comes out saying it has to be may 5th or no fight so team pac says it cant be may 5th but has to be on a later date. floyd rejects that offer so now if pac agree to floyd's date why cant it be 50/50?

Comment

If Floyd doesn't agree to a 50/50 split, it's on him as much as it is with Manny.

Comment

if you read my previous post then you would know.
          I don't need to read your previous post, I wasn't responding to a previous post. I was responding to the post that I quoted and u definitely read that one.
          Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
          Why does he need to accept 50/50 when floyd does not want to maximize the revenue by fighting in a bigger arenà?
          This isn't about what Pacquiao "needs" to do, it's about what he said that he would do. What is wrong with you people?

Comment

hahaahahahaah

ESPN: Floyd is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by hoya4prez View Post
              Lol...his rules? Pac doesn't deserve half, he hasn't done anything to make this fight.
              Pathetic that so many of you have to make alt's due to being such nut huggers and d riders

Comment

Lol...his rules? Pac doesn't deserve half, he hasn't done anything to make this fight.
                Wake up and smell the coffee: neither has Floyd.

Comment

and what has floyd done? tweet that he wants pac on may 5th?? dammm floyd working so hard to get this fight made yea pac doesnt deserve to get 50/50 LOL!! excuses after excuses!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Another day, another farcical Mayweather-Pacquiao twist.... this is BS from Floyd and pretty much negates all the headway he was making in the PR battle of the last few weeks. 50-50 should be a given at this point.
                    ***** conspiracy:

Someone from TR sent that email to frame Floyd.

TR paid Sportscenter to run that news feed.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      when manny said he'll take less he didnt even agree to may 5th. he said he'll take less in an interview if thats whats going to get the fight made. then floyd comes out saying it has to be may 5th or no fight so team pac says it cant be may 5th but has to be on a later date. floyd rejects that offer so now if pac agree to floyd's date why cant it be 50/50?
                      You're all over the place. Again, show me where Manny had another date in mind when he "agreed to a smaller split".

Comment

Working...
                      X