Did Danny Garcia Stocks Drop after the fight with Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Against certain opponents.

Do you think he can beat someone like Devon Alexander? I'm using Alexander as a baseline for the WW division. Honestly, I don't think so.
    Garcia beats the hell out of Alexander..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I don't think so,he did the main thing he needed to do..Win..I think you'll have people backing off of him(I will not be one of them),but his stock is still high..
      People don't forget robberies when the majority agrees, look at Bradley-Pacquiao for example.

Comment

After that performance,ain't no way is he credible for Mayweather in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
          Absolutely, its a big fall from grace after beating the much feared Matthysse. He should have pressed for the Floyd fight after Matthysse.
          Floyd, Manny, and Desert Storm will all destroy this dude.

Danny's reign may be short-lived than most expect.

Comment

Like I saw someone else post, this is basically Garcia's version of Kotelnik/Alexander. A robbery that took away a lot of hype.

Comment

I always knew he gets school by a slick fighter his punches are too wide
              But I think he learn that when your champ no easy fights.. He probably took this fight very lightly enjoying the fruits Puerto Rico gives you ..

Comment

No. He just had a bad night and still found a way to win. I had it 115-113 for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                  Definitely. I wonder what are the feelings of the people on the island. Will they have him back?
                  They were going crazy for him and he got 10k people to watch him fight. If GBP is smart they bring him next year again or later in the year. He needs to fight more than just one time to get that big suport.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    No. He just had a bad night and still found a way to win. I had it 115-113 for Garcia.
                    This^^^^^^^

Comment

His stock definitely goes down after tonight.

How does it not? It wasn't even competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X