Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan lost to Garcia primarily because of Angel not because of Danny..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Garcia nearly got knocked out by Judah. Look what Khan did to Judah. You put that version of Khan in the ring with Garcia, a dude fully focused aint no way Garcia seeing a W when the final bell rings.. he gets humiliated over 12
    Using triangle theories for two guys that already fought. Yikes.

Comment

Garcia nearly got knocked out by Judah. Look what Khan did to Judah. You put that version of Khan in the ring with Garcia, a dude fully focused aint no way Garcia seeing a W when the final bell rings.. he gets humiliated over 12
      I see your logic, but at this level of the fight game, one can't predict the outcome of a match based on previous outcomes with other fighters. Garcia whupped up on Judah for 9 rounds. Then he got tired, and Judah showed tremendous heart for the final 3 rounds. That wasn't the same Judah who fought Khan, just as Khan was different against Garcia. If Angel got in his head, that's Khan's fault. Garcia's getting better with each fight, and he's a good counter-puncher. Khan will always have a weak chin, whether he's focused or not. Anyone who can punch has a chance at knocking him out. Because of that, he will likely never be champ again.

Comment

As far as I'm concern Khan lost because of Danny punches.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          So Angel is the one who had Khan figured out after 3 rounds?

Well, good news is that Angel will still be there.
          It was actually. As far as I remember they shouted in the 3rd round for Danny to throw the left hook after he'd been dominated in the first two. So you have to give Angel his fair dues.

I'd like to see a rematch. Khan clearly didn't respect Danny's power, who was an unknown quantity at the time, which was a massive mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            So Angel is the one who had Khan figured out after 3 rounds?

Well, good news is that Angel will still be there.
            Don't pay attention to TS , he's confused

Danny wasn't in the ring throwing hooks
            His dad was lmfao

Comment

So Amir Khan as a very weak mind.
              Horrible combination with that weak chin

Comment

lol what?....

Comment

he'll get caught sooner or later no matter how many times they fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    It was actually. As far as I remember they shouted in the 3rd round for Danny to throw the left hook after he'd been dominated in the first two. So you have to give Angel his fair dues.

I'd like to see a rematch. Khan clearly didn't respect Danny's power, who was an unknown quantity at the time, which was a massive mistake.
                    I'm not against a rematch, but it's not like the fight went 5, 6, 7 rounds before Garcia caught him. It was round 3. The fight should have been over in round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      lol what?....
                      knocked out is extreme but you know what i mean.. handled by judah.. if thats a 15 round fight i cant see danny surviving.. just goes to show he aint too far off judah level and we saw what khan did to judah.. hell malignaggi prolly beats danny and khan dominated that kid

Comment

Working...
                      X