No announcement yet.

Gotta give props to Filipino fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give props to Filipino fighters

Pac, Gesta and Farenas for taking all of the them extremely difficult fights, all on the same night. That is courage. Letīs hope not all of them get spanked badly

when is china and india gonna start getting in the boxing game?

especially china. home of kung fu yet not a single prominent boxer.

Comment

Why not give props to all fighters who take on tough fights? Nationality has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
        Why not give props to all fighters who take on tough fights? Nationality has nothing to do with it.
        In this case there is some national pride in play, all that humble people in Filipinas is gonna be following their fighters today and as much as I dislike pactarts I donīt want them all go to bed totally disappointed.

Comment

Yeah what have them lousy mexican fighters done lately? Seriously with the nationalism?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Yeah what have them lousy mexican fighters done lately? Seriously with the nationalism?
            With mexicans it is a little different, so many good mexican fighters, if one falls today other one raises victorious next week end if not same night.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
              Let's be real. Some fighters (I won't give any names but we know who they are) and some nationalities will avoid tough fights if they can get away with it.

Comment

Chinese is only good at cooking noodles. Their flying kung fu masters should consider competing in track and field sports such as high jump, long jump and triple jump instead. They might register unbreakable records.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                when is china and india gonna start getting in the boxing game?

especially china. home of kung fu yet not a single prominent boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by upstart777 View Post
                  Chinese is only good at cooking noodles. Their flying kung fu masters should consider competing in track and field sports such as high jump, long jump and triple jump instead. They might register unbreakable records.
                  stereotype everywhere. i can gauge how old you are. lol if you are older than i think you are, lol fck you should be ashamed.

Comment

cough pacquiao cough

Comment

Working...
                    X