No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pascal, Cloud Face Off at Montreal Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pascal, Cloud Face Off at Montreal Presser

MONTREAL – In front of a packed room of television cameras, radio microphones and sports writers at Restaurant 9-4-10 within Montreal’s Bell Centre, undefeated International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19 KOs), of Tallahassee, Fla., and popular hometown favorite and former World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight titleholder Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16 KOs) held a press conference Wednesday to formally announce their upcoming world title showdown on Saturday, Aug. 11, SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING live on SHOWTIME® from Bell Centre.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    undefeated International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19 KOs), of Tallahassee, Fla.,
    SMH...Damn shame

Comment

yeah i can't take Cloud seriously. He was schooled by Campillo.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
        yeah i can't take Cloud seriously. He was schooled by Campillo.
        Yea but Pascal sure isn't Campillo. I have a hard time picking a winner here. Im leaning towards Pascal but when I think about his layoff it makes me reconsider that.

Comment

I'm going to pick Pascal because Cloud's performance against Mack and Campillo did not impress me at all... plus it's in Canada... so I see Pascal getting the benefit of the doubt if he's not knocked out

Comment

Pascal ud

Cloud is heavy handed, that's it

Pascals not even dwarfed like he usually is at 175

Comment

Pascal is not a good boxer like campillo & mack he's going
              to sleep...u can leave the judges at home on this one.....

Comment

As lackluster a performance that Cloud put up against Campillo, he DID put him down in the first round. Cloud does pack power and he seems to be motivated for this one. Also, they are comparable in size and Cloud has the reach advantage. Campillo was a tall/lanky southpaw, Pascal's physical attributes will be easier to deal with. I think I'm gonna side with Cloud on this one, and I think Pascal is getting dropped.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 06-14-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

cloud by ko

Comment

Cloud is going to **** Pascal up.

Pascal is not a good boxer, he won't be able to exploit Cloud's technical flaws the way a classy boxer like Campillo could.

Pascal is also a 6-7 round fighter who always fades late and Cloud is a tireless beast who keeps coming no matter what you throw at him. He will wear Pascal down and batter him in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X