Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Cotto: How do you feel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is aight, but the ship sailed like 4 years ago as Margarito was pounding Cotto's face into the ground. That @$$ whooping he copped from Pacquiao doesn't help the situation either.

Worth a watch, but not something I'd spend my money on.

Comment

Cotto is #1 @ jmw.. but I'm not interested in this fight. Floyd by tko. Gatti part 2. Cotto is too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        I love this fight! But I wan't to hear what the floyd fanboys think who been calling cotto shot to **** the past couple of years.
        I'm a Floyd fan but not as much as others are. I wouldn't call him shot, but he's kinda been untested for me. Plus i don't rate the recent Margarito fight as highly as some people did. His style has changed he has become more intelligent. but seriously if you're fighting Floyd He'll need to stay intelligent but apply more pressure than he normally does these days. I find cotto quite empty and untested after pac and it feels like cotto is just after the big money fights to finish off his career. Will he win? I'd give him minimal chance right now.

Comment

Apart from Pac, It's the best fight May could make the most money.

Comment

I don't like it, just like Pacquiao did, fight recycled fighters with name.

Comment

The good part here is that the fight will be at 154. Much respect to Floyd on that. Should be a good fight.

Comment

It's certainly better than Canelo.

I still feel Floyd whoops cotto pretty good, I just can't envision cotto being effective at all against floyd. But I'll watch, I'm a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  It's certainly better than Canelo.

I still feel Floyd whoops cotto pretty good, I just can't envision cotto being effective at all against floyd. But I'll watch, I'm a sheep.
                  Exactly man, we all are. At the end of the day it's a massive event going on in our sport....we're gonna get excited and we're gonna watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Exactly man, we all are. At the end of the day it's a massive event going on in our sport....we're gonna get excited and we're gonna watch it.
                    As the fight gets close I'll probably even somehow convince myself cotto has a decent shot too! happens everytime with every big fight. Logical thinking goes on vacation for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      As the fight gets close I'll probably even somehow convince myself cotto has a decent shot too! happens everytime with every big fight. Logical thinking goes on vacation for a few days.
                      You and me both, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X