No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Mayweather is a Tougher Fight Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Ask de la hoya, hatton, marquez and mosley who is the tougher fight. Not some dude that has never fought either of them and ducked Khan like the plague
    Just for the record Hatton and Marquez have gone on record and said Mayweather is the better fighter and would win a match between the two!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
      I think that most boxers realize that Floyd is a better overall boxer than Pac.

The fans and analysts on the other hand..well that's another story
      Yup, it is truly bizarre. Almost EVERY fighter who is not a personal friend of Pacquiao knows whats up, especially the students of the game and the old-school guys.

For example, I have lost a lot of respect for Bert Sugar over some of his recent comments.

I dont care a **** that he hates Mayweather, good for him, Mayweather acts like a clown for the most part, but some of his comments make Sugar come across like some ignorant kid who has read a couple of books but has no real feel for the game..... and I know that is not the case, so, go figure?

Pac-mania = fkn ridiculous

And the manny-circus continues.....

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        oh please, another fighter to fight pacman under the "roach rules" which is..."if you wanna fight manny, you fight at our weight demands" or no fight.
        and there was me and freddie thinkin fmj ran boxing.
        take the test.
        take the test.
        take the test.
        take the test.
        take the test.
        take the test.
        take the test............................****.
        ur not foolin anyone.
        if he cant do drugs and have weight advantage then no fight unless, its easy.
        LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
          Just for the record Hatton and Marquez have gone on record and said Mayweather is the better fighter and would win a match between the two!!
          MOST fighters have said that.

Fighters > analysts, for the most part.

And yet almost 100% of Pacquiao's pig-ignorant fanbase state that the fight has not happened yet because a grown man who chose to be a professional fighter suddenly got "scared", whilst being unable to explain why Pacquiao will not take a completely harmless blood test

Comment

• Timothy Bradley and his 11 KO's ought to frighten PacMan. Think Bradley should know his role--get his butt kicked first by Amir Khan, and then open his mouth. But Bradley won't fight Khan. Think Bradley should fight Victor Ortiz. Head butt city and perhaps they can kiss each other on the cheek.

Comment

• If Pac beats Marquez, and Mayweather opted instead to fight Sergio Martinez, then Bradley should be next for Pacman, wanna see this through, Pacquiao against an undefeated, young fighter.

Comment

Working...
              X