Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah like i've said before, I think making TWD just killing zombies in a fast paced environment and nothing else would just make it another zombie movie. What makes TWD what it is, is that it tries to really focus on human beings and how they would react emotionally with each other in a zombie apocalypse. That's how I see it, and that is exactly why the groups worst enemies are actually other humans. Zombies are now just a second threat.

I like that the series is Drama/Horror, i'm not a fan of just horror. If it was just horror, I wouldn't watch it. There's a very good story to it and remember, we still don't know what the hell happened, what was the outbreak, who started it, was it on purpose, was it an accident, etc. There's so many questions and I don't think we're close to finding out.

Like a few people have already said before, imagine if it was just Rick's nightmare and he wakes up with Lori and Carl by his side. Then while leaving the hospital room you see Rick, Carl and Lori hugging with their backs facing the camera, and Carl turns around with yellow eyes and a creepy smile like Michael Jackson on Thriller, and the series ends like that, with the Thriller song playing and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Yeah like i've said before, I think making TWD just killing zombies in a fast paced environment and nothing else would just make it another zombie movie. What makes TWD what it is, is that it tries to really focus on human beings and how they would react emotionally with each other in a zombie apocalypse. That's how I see it, and that is exactly why the groups worst enemies are actually other humans. Zombies are now just a second threat.

I like that the series is Drama/Horror, i'm not a fan of just horror. If it was just horror, I wouldn't watch it. There's a very good story to it and remember, we still don't know what the hell happened, what was the outbreak, who started it, was it on purpose, was it an accident, etc. There's so many questions and I don't think we're close to finding out.

Like a few people have already said before, imagine if it was just Rick's nightmare and he wakes up with Lori and Carl by his side. Then while leaving the hospital room you see Rick, Carl and Lori hugging with their backs facing the camera, and Carl turns around with yellow eyes and a creepy smile like Michael Jackson on Thriller, and the series ends like that, with the Thriller song playing and all.
      I honestly hope, both for the show and comic, that they never tell us exactly how the outbreak started. It doesn't matter, really. They can't fix it, they can only move on and keep surviving.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I honestly hope, both for the show and comic, that they never tell us exactly how the outbreak started. It doesn't matter, really. They can't fix it, they can only move on and keep surviving.

they find Will Smith at the end and he has the vaccine

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          they find Will Smith at the end and he has the vaccine
          They find Joel and Ellie and she has the cure.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            They find Joel and Ellie and she has the cure.
            Joel then kills them and runs for the hills.

Comment

• im pretty done with the show, the reason i still watch it is because my wife still love it

im more excited in Banshee & Justified

Comment

• Was the midseason premiere any good? If it's just okay, I don't feel like wasting 42 minutes on mediocrity.

Comment

• Damn it Koral, I wanted some fuckin pudding!!

Comment

• I have to say I admit that the show has kind of gone to ****. The Governor story line dragged on and I would have much rather seen the relationship between Rick and his son, go further than what it did in the first episode.

I would have liked to see the kid really be able to handle himself, further pushing him and his father apart and allowing that story line to develop. Instead the kill it in the first episode.

Comment

• Was hoping they would kill Carl. Does anyone actually like him?

Comment

Working...
                      X