Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE BOMB Goes Off in Oslo!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are reports a man dressed as a policeman opended fire on CHILDREN at a youth camp.

Disgusting.

Comment

My sympathies to Norway and its people.

Comment

Almost exactly a year ago, three foreign-born Norwegian residents suspected of being affiliated with Al Qaeda were arrested on suspicion of plotting an attack.

Last week, Mullah Krekar, an Iraqi-born cleric who lives in Norway, was charged with terrorism after allegedly threatening politicians with death if Norwegian authorities deport him. Krekar is the founder of the militant Kurdish Islamist group Ansar Al Islam.

In 2003, an audiotape by Ayman Zawahiri, who succeeded Osama bin Laden as leader of Al Qaeda after his death in May, urged militants to attack the U.S., Britain, Australia and Norway.

Many Norwegians were puzzled at the inclusion of their country on the list; explanations centered on Norway's participation in the war in Afghanistan.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,2369807.story

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          ''Too early to tell what or who caused the explosion''

Rumors going about a car bomb..
          Man, who else would do that in peacefull country as Norway.

I'm more than sure it's Al-Qaida, because Norway is in UN and has troops in Afghanistan.

Comment

Those Scandinavian countries are peaceful......why bomb them?

Comment

7 killed in youth camp shooting. Rumor is most of them children.

Sad sad day.

Comment

Two attacks at the same time. Are there any reports yet as to the casualties in the bombing?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

Sad sad day.
                  Fuk me this is so sad...

What a bunch of cowards killing unarmed civilians and children, CHILDREN WTF!!!

Comment

Shooter described as 6ft blonde haired of "Nordic appearance".

Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

Sad sad day.
                      i took the tram one my way home threw downtown oslo just 30min before the explosion.

rumour is they were after our prime minister and head of the norwegian labour party jens stoltenberg, makes sence since he was supposed to read a speech at that youthcamp today; which is in fact the AUFcamp ore the young labour partys youthcamp

Comment

Working...
                      X