Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Klitschko claims he'll fight both me and Chisora, but it's nonsense. Are we expected to believe that a fighter who competed only once in the whole of 2009 and twice in 2010 is now going to box twice in a matter of nine weeks?

"A bout with me is the most lucrative, meaningful and dangerous fight Wladimir's ever had, not some throwaway tune-up. Wladimir won't fight anybody nine weeks after Chisora, let alone me."

Inexcusable, Wlad.

Comment

I think it's wrong for Wlad to fight on April 30th so soon before the Haye fight, but at the same time what choice does Haye have? he shouldn't say "the hell with Wlad" he should just shut up and agree to fight on the July 2nd. If Klitschko loses, gets "injured" or pulls out, then he scream "I told you so"

Comment

Haye will find any and every excuse not to fight Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          A) Wlad still says he want to fight July 2nd so Haye sign the contract then call Wlad a ducker if he dosent show up.

B) Vitali is still out there and willing to fight.

C) Haye already pulled out once from fighting Wlad when Wlad was ready.

D) There is no reason for Haye to retire next year he is still in his prime.

E) LOL at Haye saying he can retire with his head held high and that he has done everything in his power to fight a Klitschko, Haye pulled out once against Wlad and won't consider Vitali. Also Haye done close to nothing at heavyweight, he run for twelve against Valuev, putting up a worse fight then 48 year old Holyfield. After that he he beat 40 year old Ruiz with illegal punches to the back of the head and participated in the worst fight of 2010 against Harrison.

The only logical conclusion is that Haye is using the chisora fight and his retirement plans as a pretext to avoid fighting Wlad or Vitali. Possibly Haye will make a comeback in five years time when both of the Klitschkos are retired...
          Agree 100 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielSam View Post
            Lol! So whats the ****in problem, fight on july 2nd after Chisora kisses the canvas. OMFG if Haye uses this as an excuse he will have surpassed FMJ as biggest ***** in the sport. Man sucks to be a Brit now a days, This chump is really making fools out of a whole country.
            It's true Haye acts like a ***** but don't let it reflect on all of britain especially when Haye ain't even really british.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I think it's wrong for Wlad to fight on April 30th so soon before the Haye fight, but at the same time what choice does Haye have? he shouldn't say "the hell with Wlad" he should just shut up and agree to fight on the July 2nd. If Klitschko loses, gets "injured" or pulls out, then he scream "I told you so"
              Yes, that the logical thing to do. Haye is acting like he want's an excuse to retire without fighting a Klitschko.

Comment

I don't even know who or what to believe anymore. smh

Comment

Boxing is getting ridiculous.

Comment

GuESS WHAT GUYS... THE BROTHER'S K are both ****ing with him for having the gall to decapitate there heads & photocrop them onto shirts. They want to first make him pay for it outside of the ring by messing with his mojo & then in the ring. Notice how all the **** talk is aimed towards Wlad.... he saw Vitali UP CLOSE & personal & KNOWS how peeved he can get.. No way does he insult the bigger bro who stATED he'd fight him in England a few months back. Haye knows Vitali is the crazy bro & wants no part of him first. Wlad states he can fight in 2 months time after Chisora..then that's what he'll do... take a fight against Holy IN THE meanwhile & you'll have an extra payday & stop crying like a *****...just show up on the second of July & both Klitschko's will be there with one ready to fight. His whining now is deflection & nothing else. If anything he's giving you 6 whole months to train..take advantage of it & stop yapping.

Comment

sounds like sky were happy to buy the fight for before july if was going to be in england,but klitshkos dare not fight out of germany!. what utter d*ckheads.

Haye should not retire while he still has a good year or 2 left in him,forget than stupid retirement plan.

he needs to fight: Adamek,arreola,povetkin,chambers,tarver.
                      and KO them all in brutal fashion to retire with his head held high.

make himself their mandatory,and if they wont him fight him then,they will lose all thier titles.

i really hope now he can go on and get fights with all the best opponents and win big,and stop klitschko even getting good opponents and force them to fight even worse opponents who earn them no money.

klitschko doesnt want haye,to say no to fighting soon just cuz its out of germany in unforgivable.they say all this crap in public,but they are proven to be lying scumbags with no respect for their opponents and no desire to fight live opponents who are prime and dangerous.

him fighting chisora is a joke.

and no way does he seriously think he can fight chisora,then take a short break,then go into a short training camp and then in the hardest fight of his life which earns him the most money.

i hope maybe vitali has more balls and will dare to fight Haye soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X