No announcement yet.

Italian Girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Girls

There's a thread on the Soviet girls but everybody knows that the best are in or come from L'italia!!!! Duh I mean seriously. Wifey status bitches na mean

The myth is true. They can cook like a motha****a. And there's sexy females of all ethnicities. I've come across some Italian girls who had some serious bush tho. That **** gets nothin from me.

Comment

I live in brooklyn, in italian area and been around italian chicks since around I was 12. None of them can cook.

I do love italian girls and prefer them to russian, but I suppose I just click better with them.

Comment

You guys better give me karma for all these incoming pictures;

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I live in brooklyn, in italian area and been around italian chicks since around I was 12. None of them can cook.

I do love italian girls and prefer them to russian, but I suppose I just click better with them.
            I wish I lived in Brooklyn just for that reason....Bensonhurst is probably one of the best areas for that. Summer days are the best time too.

They can't cook because they're too good for that these days.... unlike the previous generation..

Comment

Italians are the best.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I wish I lived in Brooklyn just for that reason....Bensonhurst is probably one of the best areas for that. Summer days are the best time too.

They can't cook because they're too good for that these days.... unlike the previous generation..
                    Yeah, I live in Bensonhurst myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X