No announcement yet.

Funny things at your school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny things at your school?

Did any of you guys have these really peculiar but funny in-jokes, characters at your school. I was reminiscing with my friends over the weekend and we had so many oddballs and funny/creepy things happen at our school.

- We had a teach called Miss Phelps aka 'Razzle'. She was called Razzle because as the legend goes about 15 years ago some kids were walking home from school and saw a discarded ****o mag, upon inspecting it they realised that one of the naked models was in fact the Spanish & French teacher at school. From that time, every guy at school called her Razzle, even to her face. Before i even went to the school I knew Miss Phelps was actually supposed to be called Razzle.

-1 pound boy: There was a guy at school who used to act really flash, believed he was the coolest, would always brag about getting the coolest stuff. Well that evaporated when it tunred out that his mother worked a fruit and veg stall. After this point whenever he walked through the playground everyone would shout '1 POUND A POUND' at him in imitation fruit and veg stall proprietors. If you were seen to be talking to him, you would have to assure ure mates that the only reason you were talking to him was to give him what was known throughout the school as a 'one pounding'.

-Hwar & Marr. Peter Hwar was a Korean kid who wanted to be a priest. peter Marr was a down syndrome child at our school. Whevern peter Marr learned that peter hwar was in his class/common room he promptly make a beeline for him at which point he would start grinding/lapdancing/stripping on peter hwar. peter hwar always stayed still in his seat whilst this happened for the entire 3 years he was at the school.

-My deputy head killed himself after being accused of kiddy fiddling. in hindsight when he used to take swimming in PE and at the end tell us that 'real men shower naked' that should have set alarm bells ringing.

- We had a teacher called mr Pugh (phonetically Mr PEW). Everyone called him Mr Poo. A kid in the year below looked like a younger version of him, at which point he was promptly named mini-poo. leaving him open to all sorts of puns. and being called mini-poo whever he walked across the playground.
    We also had a kid whose father was a train driver. he ceased to be known as paul and was called Choo-Choo boy for the rest of his school years.

-One of my friends is phillipino and on the short side. He was known as oddjob.

-A rumour spread around that when one of the geekiest guys at school was piared with one of the hotties and they had to do a presentation together, when they went to his house to work on it. he locked her in his room with a ****o on. then came in to the room in a dressing gown holding a cigarrette, and said 'are you ready?' to which she replied 'ready for what' to which he replied 'ready for this!!' At which point he dropped the dressing gown to reveal his naked body. Gabrielle (the girl) ran out screaming.

- Baked bean boy!- He was known as this because legend had it that he locked his mother in a cupboard because she burned his baked beans on toast.

Ruth legget- brushed her teeth every morning in the toilets. Once this was common knowledge people used to give her their old toothbrushes.

Dustman Dave- instead of playing with other kids he would spend break and lunch picking up litter.

Buddha brian- instead of playing with other kids he would sit in the library reading books on the far eastern philosphy and pretending to meditate'

Battyboy Bamber- rumour spread around that he and a friend (a known gay) went to a gay club. except bamber was turned away for looking too gay. At which point he ceased to be known as Patrick Bamber and was re-christened batty boy bamber.

You guys have any funny memories/characters from your school years?????

White male, 28, dead

Comment

Another few I just remembered.

Two brothers whose surname was Foot. one was really tall and fat, the other one smaller than average and very skinny. They were known as Big Foot and Little foot.

two sisters Hannah and Lucy Fairbrother: non-identical twins. they got an easy ride until big brother series started. hannah was large and butch. lucy was very petite and girly. Known as big Brother and Big brothers little brother.

-Our It technician was sacked when it was found he had an ounce of cocaine in his office.

Comment

-Mr. Felix. he was an ex-military total ******* math teacher. my buddy, Aaron Lawrence, dropped acid in his coffee the year before i started school. apparently he took the whole class out to play basketball and then laid out in the middle of the football field.

-Amy Shindler. we nicknamed her Amy ****ler because we were at a party and she went into the bathroom to throw up. while she was throwing up she started ****tin herself. she realized it and tried to spin herself around to get her ass, instead of her head, in the toilet. while she's spinning around she's got puke coming outt've one end and **** coming outt've the other. she looked like one of those lawn sprinklers.

i'll think back to more but i'm kinda busy today so i can't make a giant post.

Comment

these are hilarious keep em comin... i cant believe a kid put acid in the teachers coffee... jesus

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            these are hilarious keep em comin... i cant believe a kid put acid in the teachers coffee... jesus
            aaron menaced more than any other person i've ever met in my life. and everyone that knew him would agree.

Comment

did they ever find out ? LOL

Comment

did they ever find out ? LOL
                nope. i didn't even find out it was Aaron until years later. he was expelled the next year anyways.

Comment

hahaha damn lol... so what all happened with the teacher after he took it?

Comment

hahaha damn lol... so what all happened with the teacher after he took it?

he had to go to the hospital but nothin serious happend. both him and Aaron died around the same time about 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X