Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean here's the truth ya'll...yes Arreola weighed less than he did his past 2 fights I think it was so it seemed like he did try BUT...prior to his 3rd most recent fight I think June 2008 and before that he was consistently weighing in in the 240's and then 230's ...so 251 is not good looks for him. But he DID seem to try as his last fight he was 271 and this fight like 251 but I guess going from 270's to 230 was just too much. Maybe he'll rededicate and make it back to 230 gradually like Toney did.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      That's true. Hopefully, this fight will make him a more disciplined fighter. He still has alot to improve. I suggest switching trainers.
      yeah if this doesnt do it, then maybe hes just not meant to be a champ and only a journeymen. Lets not take credit away from Vitali though, he fought a perfect fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        Stop hating guys. Tonight Cristobal Arreola only proved how intense Mexicans are and how much heart they have. He showed how much it meant to him. This is why the Mexican people are so great because they give their all, they never go down and they are 100% heart and give it their all to anything they do. Arreola NEVER took a step back to the most prolific knockout artist in heavyweight history. That's saying something....ya'll should be proud.

I rather be an emotional wreck that gave it my all to MY PEOPLE in the ring than a **** thug like Judah who quits mentally and gives up then rants/raves, chokes the ref and still claims he's the best.

Remember it's not just the fact Arreola never gave up, it's the fact that he was absolutely 100% pure HONORABLE in the interview and straight up said that Klitschko was too much in every department and never made a single excuse.
        most mexican fights like cavemans.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
          aren't you filipino?

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
            Typical racist Pachugger. You pac ****s aren't even fans of boxing you're only fans of Pacman's sperm.

Comment

I hope this fight didn't take his heart away, it was obvious he was completely devastated by losing. He commands 100% of my respect now even if he does eat too much. Very gutsy performance by Arreola, he just gained a fan in me.
              I'll bet if he was fighting anyone else aside from the Klits tonight he would have won.

Comment

I mean here's the truth ya'll...yes Arreola weighed less than he did his past 2 fights I think it was so it seemed like he did try BUT...prior to his 3rd most recent fight I think June 2008 and before that he was consistently weighing in in the 240's and then 230's ...so 251 is not good looks for him. But he DID seem to try as his last fight he was 271 and this fight like 251 but I guess going from 270's to 230 was just too much. Maybe he'll rededicate and make it back to 230 gradually like Toney did.
                imho, he'd be in great shape at 230 lbs.... he just doesn't want it enough.

Comment

lmaooo, aint this the truth. he showed courage while taking a beating, and gained a fan in me. hopefully his first loss hurt him enough that he will hit the gym harder than ever.

Typical racist Pachugger. You pac ****s aren't even fans of boxing you're only fans of Pacman's sperm.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                    I have no simpathy towards Arreola, hes not dedicated thats his fault. Did you see him eating those tortas when they showed a video of him?, his trainer even knows it. This sport is not a game, you gottta be so dedicated. He got what he deserved.
                    HUH? He would have gone the full 12 rounds, plus he did better than all the other HW. The only issue was, he couldn't get to Vitali because the mofo is 6'7 with a good reach.

Comment

Stop hating guys. Tonight Cristobal Arreola only proved how intense Mexicans are and how much heart they have. He showed how much it meant to him. This is why the Mexican people are so great because they give their all, they never go down and they are 100% heart and give it their all to anything they do. Arreola NEVER took a step back to the most prolific knockout artist in heavyweight history. That's saying something....ya'll should be proud.

I rather be an emotional wreck that gave it my all to MY PEOPLE in the ring than a **** thug like Judah who quits mentally and gives up then rants/raves, chokes the ref and still claims he's the best.

Remember it's not just the fact Arreola never gave up, it's the fact that he was absolutely 100% pure HONORABLE in the interview and straight up said that Klitschko was too much in every department and never made a single excuse.
                      AS I said one here but people are too fukin stupid to understand, Arreola WILL NEVER HAVE A CHIZZLED BODY..............EVER.

I thought he looked good from how he's looked in the past. He didn't gas and was pushing forward. He's just not yet in Klitchkos level and needs time to improve, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X