Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto's Camp is Tougher Than Usual For Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Resto became and still is a disgrace for puertorican boxing fans. When he used plaster at the same time agreeing with Panama Lewis to unload an ounce of each glove puertoricans were ashamed of Resto. Nobody defended him or agreed with what he did (not even his puertorican strongest fans) but everybody knows what charges he faced (assault with a deadly weapon was one) but everybody also knows that 2-1/2 years in jail isnt enough.

I know in fact as a puertorican that to admit cheating is hard when the fighter comes from the same place but........ been there, done that, and Luis Resto is less than a coward and a cheap athlete. Billy Collins (may his soul rest in peace) has since been crowned by the puertorican fans as the true champion of the world.

So mexican fans, (and people) keep your head up cause Mexico has and will give birth to better and true champions. (Like Julio Cesar Chavez, Salvador Sanchez etc.) So just like we puertoricans still stamp Resto as a loser, cheater, whimp...... if Tony's found guilty stamp'em the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by KingChile View Post
      Mosley easily swept the championship rounds (rounds 8-12). He had Cotto pulling a De La Hoya and then the biased ref had to "wipe" the canvas when Cotto slipped, but when Shane slipped he did not. What a bunch of horse ****. I had Shane winning 8 rounds to 4. Shane was robbed in Cotto's hometown and remained the class act he's always been.
      Only an idiot like rogelio would give round 11 to Shane...And Shane is a class act thats why you shouldn't even mention his , its like Wine and Piss you guys are different.

Comment

Ok guys, just to be sure that I wasn't wrong about the 11th Rd, I watched it again & clearly Mosley won it. He had Cotto on the run. Cotto landed a couple of flush right hands but it was Mosley doing the most damage & even the commentators (Who were pro Cotto) said "Mosley is the hunter" & that Cotto was backing off. I just watched it and I did not have Cotto winning that round. He landed but Clearly Mosley took it to Cotto. I looked at it with an over all boxing view and not a fan of one fighter and bias of the other and without the OOs & Ahs of the Cotto fans in the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Ok guys, just to be sure that I wasn't wrong about the 11th Rd, I watched it again & clearly Mosley won it. He had Cotto on the run. Cotto landed a couple of flush right hands but it was Mosley doing the most damage & even the commentators (Who were pro Cotto) said "Mosley is the hunter" & that Cotto was backing off. I just watched it and I did not have Cotto winning that round. He landed but Clearly Mosley took it to Cotto. I looked at it with an over all boxing view and not a fan of one fighter and bias of the other and without the OOs & Ahs of the Cotto fans in the arena.
          Good thing that changes nothing, History is just that. We will leave the judging to the professionals and majority rules in a democratic society ...So viva America...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Cotto won 8 rounds in that fight he won 10 and 11 as well.

Just because he got on his bike means,he lost those rounds. Cotto was outlanding Mosley while on hi bike and he landed flusher shots!!!!!!!
            No my dude, Cotto didn't win the 11th & sure didn't take the 10th. Even the pro Cotto commentators said Mosley took the 10th. Cotto took the middle rounds & Mosley took the last rounds REAL TALK.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
              How in the world can you give round 11 to Mosley! you need to rewatch round 11 Cotto takes it to Mosley. then neither one of them do **** in round 12. But it was Close.
              I did watch it again just now and Mosley won the 11th. He came on strong
              & pushed Cotto to the ropes with hooks to the body & pressured Cotto into retreating. I'm going to tell you the same thing that dudes told me before
              I watched the fight again. Turn down the sound on your TV and watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                No my dude, Cotto didn't win the 11th & sure didn't take the 10th. Even the pro Cotto commentators said Mosley took the 10th. Cotto took the middle rounds & Mosley took the last rounds REAL TALK.
                You must be drunk or high to think Mosley won the 11th round. Thats absurd!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                  Good thing that changes nothing, History is just that. We will leave the judging to the professionals and majority rules in a democratic society ...So viva America...lol
                  I mean it is what it is. Cotto got the decision. I thought he won it Unanimously but when I watched it again I didn't see it & thought the fight was closer. It's said & done but guarantee in the rematch Mosley takes him & I'm calling that one early.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    You must be drunk or high to think Mosley won the 11th round. Thats absurd!!!!!!!!!
                    Mr Champ...
                    Might I interject and make the suggestion to use some slang terminology to possibly help or strengthen your rather fascinating debate ....."REAL TALK" OR MAYBE " MY DUDE" can possibly turn this whole debate which at this point stands in your favor to a landslide in your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                      Mr Champ...
                      Might I interject and make the suggestion to use some slang terminology to possibly help or strengthen your rather fascinating debate ....."REAL TALK" OR MAYBE " MY DUDE" can possibly turn this whole debate which at this point stands in your favor to a landslide in your favor.
                      Well he is a Gayweather hugger, so what do I know????????

Comment

Working...
                      X