Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can People Say Kim Kardashian Is NOT Hot Or Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt say no thats for damn sure!!

Comment

You'd have to be mental to not find her attractive but it's understandable when people say she's overrated. I wouldn't say she's one of the best looking women in the world personally.

Comment

KK is a supreme figured goddess. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Comment

she's so fake and far over rated no doubt about it. Those **** are too big and fake that ass is just too big for my liking....No thanks.

Comment

She certainly would not be in my top 5, 10, 100. She just isn't what I would look for in a woman. I'm not sure how tall she is but she looks very tall, which I don't like. Her ass is too big. Yeah, I said it, I don't like super huge asses. She has a decent face but I wouldn't say it's that cute of a face. To me I like small women, petite is the word that most people would describe it. I like women that look somewhat young, while kim for whatever reason looks like she would be hairy to me(eyebrows I guess). She just isn't my type but she is attractive.

Comment

She's average. I prefer her sister Kourtney.

Comment

well her features are what we scientists call hyper-feminine features, similar to elizabeth taylor features.

In other words she doesn't have prominent cheekbones (she is just an oval face with barely noticable cheekbones) nor does she have a strong jaw. hyper feminine women have very very weak jaws.

Every guy has their own tastes. Some guys like girls with strong jaws and other guys like girls with really prominent and high cheekbones.

You can't come out and say ...oh how come so and so doesn't like this woman because that sounds so ******ed.

Every single guy has his own ideal woman and his ideal woman is usually unique compared with other guys.

If every guy preferred a certain type of woman and that was it, then we'll all be ****ed and nobody would get laid cause we'll all be fighting over this one single dumb female type.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    She certainly would not be in my top 5, 10, 100. She just isn't what I would look for in a woman. I'm not sure how tall she is but she looks very tall, which I don't like. Her ass is too big. Yeah, I said it, I don't like super huge asses. She has a decent face but I wouldn't say it's that cute of a face. To me I like small women, petite is the word that most people would describe it. I like women that look somewhat young, while kim for whatever reason looks like she would be hairy to me(eyebrows I guess). She just isn't my type but she is attractive.
                    kim kardashian is like 2 inches above dwarfism!

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                      she's so fake and far over rated no doubt about it. Those **** are too big and fake that ass is just too big for my liking....No thanks.
                      Bet if you saw her naked you would skip the Bar Mitzvah and lose that trench coat in a heart beat.
                      Last edited by MindBat; 07-31-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X