Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao would want him at a catchweight of 139

Comment

Comment

Ortiz would either get KOed while trying trade combos with Pac, or else either start dancing or revert.

In all likelihood, he would get KOed trading with Pac. Would be an exciting couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Im going to repeat these

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            TS is a moron. Shane is a puncher but Pac turned him into a boxer. Ortiz is a brawler that is slower than Mosley and has a weaker chin. They both don't have good head movement or footwork.

Pac would make Ortiz look like a amateur fighting for his life like he did against Mosley.
            your dumbass never watched Ortiz fight before the Berto fight Ortiz has better footworks then Mosley and can punch stepping back word. if Manny was throwing those wild air shots Ortiz would have caught him sooner or later

and as far as Ortiz Chin goes dude was never KO'd meaning he was never counted out on the Floor he took monster shots from Berto and Maidana and still got up. also Manny doesn't have that one punch KO power
            Last edited by Phenom; 05-08-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

pac would have knocked ortiz out but still, it would have been a much better fight like people say. You can't really knock a champ that takes on young up and comers. Mayweather will make arum and pac look really bad if he does sign to fight ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I am convinced has it been Ortiz in the ring last night instead of Mosley we would have had the upset of the year it still amazes me that Manny couldn't cut the ring against a slow Mosley who didn't even throw his best punches had it been Ortiz in there who is faster then Mosley and is a better boxer and has the same power

disillusional

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Pac dissapointed everyone last night!...It was a disgusting show, Pac vs Clottey all over again. Top Rank and can just go to hell! Keep Pacquiao fighting 40 year olds while GBP put on fights of the year!
                    In comparison I'd much rather watch Pacquiao vs. Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I am convinced has it been Ortiz in the ring last night instead of Mosley we would have had the upset of the year it still amazes me that Manny couldn't cut the ring against a slow Mosley who didn't even throw his best punches had it been Ortiz in there who is faster then Mosley and is a better boxer and has the same power
                      Nevermind the results. The fight would have been more exciting to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X