Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont underestimate cotto

this is his chance to get back into it

this fight proves boxing doesnt need mayweather

TS,there's something u gotta understand,people aren't just underestimating Cotto,it's just some folks cannot comprehend that just because u may pick Cotto to win this fight doesn't mean ur not a fan of Pacman,or boxing as a whole!!In this fight,I picked Cotto for reasons I'm tired of repeating,but I like em both!!

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
      this is his chance to get back into it

this fight proves boxing doesnt need mayweather
      I agree, too many people are underestimating cotto... they think just cause cotto got stomped by margo that he is shot... he is not... (1) he has always been vulnerable and (2) he just fought the wrong gameplan against margo. cotto is too big for pac and he has no excuse for not KTFOing a former 106 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I agree, too many people are underestimating cotto... they think just cause cotto got stomped by margo that he is shot... he is not... (1) he has always been vulnerable and (2) he just fought the wrong gameplan against margo. cotto is too big for pac and he has no excuse for not KTFOing a former 106 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          c'mon man, I give cotto his props!

Comment

Some people raised good points as to why they picked Pacquiao to win...Some people also made some great points as to why they picked Cotto to win....We just need to wait for the fight...

Giyera Pacquiao!!!

Comment

this era of boxing needs mayweather...sorry to break it to you

Comment

pac TKOs cotto in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  c'mon man, I give cotto his props!
                  Just admit it when you don't like a fighter. I don't know what the hell is so wrong about that, because you claim you like Cotto but you post that bs trying to take every single thing away from him if he pulls a mild-upset off. We all know how great Manny is and Cotto deserves mad props if he wins. But you, you will always find a reason to discredit Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    Just admit it when you don't like a fighter. I don't know what the hell is so wrong about that, because you claim you like Cotto but you post that bs trying to take every single thing away from him if he pulls a mild-upset off. We all know how great Manny is and Cotto deserves mad props if he wins. But you, you will always find a reason to discredit Cotto.
                    I do like cotto, i just don't think he's invincible.

I didn't give floyd credit for beating jmm, so I won't give cotto credit for beating pac... I'm not a hypocrite. it has nothing to do with discrediting cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X