Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting Current Champions = Safety First? (only if your Mayweather?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
    Manny is shot? You mean manny doesn't shoot up any more lol! So manny jumping into a counter punch is supernatural strength now? Funny as hell the excuses for pac loosing never stops!

Now pac has trouble with boxers and accurate counter punchers and he got ko'd by probably the number 2 counter puncher in the game! Your telling me that the number 1 counter puncher, best pure boxer in the game would of hade trouble with pacs aggressive style I don't think so!

Cotto wasn't the same fighter he was before the 1st margo fight but before he fought may he was coming off that revenge fight with margo! I thought he looked good in that fight considering he got absolutely destroyed in there first 1 fight! But of course anybody with a brain knew margo was loaded up in there 1st meeting!
    Floyd would have his hands full with super manny, if you get my drift,,,, but even in 09 era i thought floyd would win,,,, but manny was def a live dog in it... FLoyd would have to be on his A-game, because manny could change a fight with one punch,,, and floyd can be tagged,,,,

Now manny is probably shot because he just got put to sleep,,, literally put to sleep,,, I cant think of any fighter that has not just been stopped but put to sleep that comes back and does anything the rest of their career,, only hearns vs hagler is the only one i can recall,, maybe some others, but nothing jumps out.....
    And yes manny might be off the "shots" from doctors,, but i think thats why he will only fight in macua now,, probably alittle less stringent testing when it comes to popular asian fighters,,,,
    Just my 2 cents, and i have no facts to back up what i say about roids

Comment

Working...
    X