Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly i think it doesnt really make a difference either way, if theres one fighter out there that can get away with even fighting without a trainer, it`s Floyd.
    The guy knows so much about boxing sometimes u get a feeling he`s is his own trainer during fights, he usually makes his own adjustments as the fight is goin on, sometimes it`s like all roger keeps saying between rounds is "keep tapin that ass" hahaha love roger still

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      I think there is a chance of it being Canelo and Martinez
      I know people are saying no way he fights Sergio but I have a feeling it could happen at 154
      I think Sergio does things that a fighter like Floyd can capitalise on
      If Floyd takes on Canelo in may then I expect a bigger fight in sept
      I can see this happening, i see floyd winning by WD against sergio

Comment

• Good news. If they can get along, it will work out. It's a good move especially at this point in Floyd's career where he's spending more time fighting off the ropes. Sr will advice him to constantly throw the jab and fighting off the back foot.

Comment

• HATERS GONNA HATE..MONEY MAY SHOWED US HIS GREATNESS BY TOYING AROUND WITH BUMQUEZ..THE MAN WHO MURDERED POOCHMAN...

FLOYD = ATG

No LOSSES BABY...

Comment

• I have nothing against Roger or nothing like that but i just gotta say good luck to the man on his battle with diabetes. Both my dads parents and about 8 out 9 of his siblings have diabetes so i have an idea of whats going on. Good luck to him.

Comment

Working...
            X