Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH: I'm ready to arrange 2nd meeting with Bob, possibly talk boxing business.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH: I'm ready to arrange 2nd meeting with Bob, possibly talk boxing business.

@OscarDeLaHoya · 38m
    I'm ready to arrange 2nd meeting with Bob, possibly talk boxing business.

https://twitter.com/OscarDeLaHoya

I was about to say who gives a **** keep this up to the minute updates on twitter lol. And OP is quoting twitter.

Comment

He's gotta get his company out of the red after the Floyd contract fiasco and other blunders by Darth Haymon and his minions. Bye bye Schaefer, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Comment

And then.......................... Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          He's gotta get his company out of the red after the Floyd contract fiasco and other blunders by Darth Haymon and his minions. Bye bye Schaefer, don't let the door hit you on the way out
          You really think they're losing money? Lol if Floyd was costing them them Oscar would say fuk off. But truth is he wants one of his guys to beat Floyd and become the new boxing hero so he'll keep working with him

Comment

I just can't see Oscar during all the leg work. He's a fighter. Is he really going to be negotiating with networks and sponsors? Arums a shark just like Schaefer and Haymon. He will eat Oscar for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              I just can't see Oscar during all the leg work. He's a fighter. Is he really going to be negotiating with networks and sponsors? Arums a shark just like Schaefer and Haymon. He will eat Oscar for breakfast.
              Oscar actually put together all the sponsorship deals that GBP has...
              Schaefer got the investors to put out money....

Comment

Arum can't be trusted, fat (slob.) everyone knows fat slobs with money are shady & he's Jewish. He's a "Sterling" at heart.

Comment

I like that oscars trying to end the Cold War but he's just taking his company back from two scum bags to attempt to work with the bigger scum bag out there. Hope he know what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    You really think they're losing money? Lol if Floyd was costing them them Oscar would say fuk off. But truth is he wants one of his guys to beat Floyd and become the new boxing hero so he'll keep working with him
                    Rick Glaser's contact "within GBP walls" says they're losing money and Rick Glaser knows everything.

You know, after Canelo v Floyd, Schaefer said they probably wouldn't see a financial return on that fight for years, that tells me things aren't going particularly well.

Comment

Working...
                    X