Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Kev- looks like you're the winner...in-box me ur home address...I have something for you that you are REALLY going to like...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      As they say across the pond, SPOT ON!
      I think you are a good trainer and was a good fighter,you seem to generally care about Dawson and i know you have known him since a child..im from the hood and i believe in loyalty..you do not bad mouth,disrespect or go against anyone who in loyal to you and is with you in the trenches...he seems like the guy who will go to war with you but turn and run leaving you for dead when the going gets tough....i cant rock with anyone like that....i wish you all the best Skully and know another fighter will benifit from your knowledge...

Comment

You got me all excited, I messaged you.

Comment

send me some autographed gloves or something scully..would love to have something from a legend like you

Comment

chad dawson is still my favorite fighter win or lose, excuse or noexcuse lol

Comment

I like Dawson, I don't like his excuse making

Comment

Watch everyone become a BIG Dawson fan now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                  chad dawson is still my favorite fighter win or lose, excuse or noexcuse lol
                  Naaaa man, you're not the biggest. Any one who was around when I first signed up would know I was rocking a Chad Dawson avatar for a while as my first avatar picture.

Comment

I appreciate that larry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL I am curious about what Kev is getting.

Comment

Working...
                      X