No announcement yet.

lomachenko's father "aiba deal is not 100% only discussions"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lomachenko's father "aiba deal is not 100% only discussions"

Lomachenkos father has said that none of the ukrainian fighters signed any real dcontracts with aiba. They simply signed some documents that shows their interests and further negotiations will take place...
    He said if the aiba contract means fighting in some aiba league they are not really interested....if it means fighting other promotions he is all for it.....otherwise looks like they are not interested.

Source champion.com.ua

They are probably peddling furiously to put distance between them and AIBA after they started hearing from promoters about the money he could be banking lol

Comment

He already signed his life away

Comment

I hope some of these promoters reach out to these guys before they fk their career away...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I hope he is not held to whatever he signed with AIBA. Fighting in that semi pro league won't do much for him money or development wise. Go for the money and fame of a world boxing champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
            Lomachenkos father has said that none of the ukrainian fighters signed any real dcontracts with aiba. They simply signed some documents that shows their interests and further negotiations will take place...
            He said if the aiba contract means fighting in some aiba league they are not really interested....if it means fighting other promotions he is all for it.....otherwise looks like they are not interested.

Source champion.com.ua
            Right, he signed a document stating that he is interested in signing a contract... right...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Right, he signed a document stating that he is interested in signing a contract... right...
              Word for word "we signed contract-intentions, where we will further discuss the conditions", "we still do not know what they have to offer"

We will consider the aiba option and look at others before making a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He already signed his life away
                Would be a real shame if we never get to see this kid fight the fighters he could be fighting if they keep him in a semi-pro league.
                He should be turning pro now IMO, there is a whole new world waiting for him and he has all the tools to hit the ground running

Comment

I want to hear what the AIBA has to say about this.....

Comment

This whole thing made very little sense from the get go....days before the olympics lomachenko said how he is going pro and only in america.....then he signs a full on deal with aiba? I'm not so sure....

Kid is not from some forgotten country in the middle of nowhere...he knows very well how much money boxers make ...

I think what his pops might be saying is true....they might have some prelimenary "entering negotiations" contract...something any party can back out of

Comment

Working...
                    X