Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar wants to make Rios/Maidana, Chavez Jr./Martinez, and Mayweather/Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    This the same Oscar who made Canelo-Matthew Hatton for the WBC JMW belt and put Hopkins-Dawson on PPV?

You remember how popular Morales-Maidana on PPV was when it was announced? Yeah, Oscar is completely different from Arum and he only makes decisions that are great for Boxing.

Grow up.
    Those were hbo decisions.Canelo-hatton drew big ratings.Oscar did not
    put hopkins and dawson on ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Ok, so name the fights and decisions he's made that are great for boxing as opposed to the evil Arum who's burying the sport. I think they're different sides of the same coin and the only thing they care about is $, only difference is that Oscar spews b.s. on twitter.

But obviously I'm missing all the great things that Golden Boy is doing for the sport that Top Rank isn't. So please, educate me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Ok, so name the fights and decisions he's made that are great for boxing as opposed to the evil Arum who's burying the sport. I think they're different sides of the same coin and the only thing they care about is $, only difference is that Oscar spews b.s. on twitter.

But obviously I'm missing all the great things that Golden Boy is doing for the sport that Top Rank isn't. So please, educate me.
        Why are u getting mad bro?If ur going to be getting mad,Just forget what
        i said.

Comment

Why are u getting mad bro?If ur going to be getting mad,Just forget what
          i said.
          I don't get mad over internet forums. I just asked you a simple question.

Comment

Weird how he mentioned JCC jr but ignored the fact that his biggest rising star is still fighting WW or JWW bums/shot fighters

Comment

HBO chose Hatton for Canelo? get real puto

And it went to PPV because GBP/Hopkins and Dawson (thought they) deserved more then what HBO was offering them

Comment

Working...
              X