Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd partying to hard before his fight with Ortiz!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd partying to hard before his fight with Ortiz!!!

I know he's not in camp right now because he has been down here in Atlanta throwing parties ballin something serious. Floyd's paying for the entire city to party all over town for the last two weeks he's paid for any and everybody to get in the clubs and bought all their drinks...

I got a kick out of he party last night he held for Gucci Mane getting out of jail for throwing a woman out of a moving car for not wanting to have sex with him...

I am all for a good party but I am wondering if Floyd is taking his fight with Ortiz serious at all because I don't want a Buster Douglas moment for Floyd I want to see the fight that we have all been waiting for!!!!

Last edited by Mr.Easy; 07-11-2011, 10:51 AM.

if it doesnt mess with his training guess it doesnt matter

Comment

Floyd only drinks water, no alcohol.

The only thing I can see where going out to clubs my hurt Floyd is if he's staying up all night and not sleeping in.

But knowing Floyd, he probably left the club and ran 5 miles that night. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Crazy ****. Looks like Floyds having a good time.

Comment

Floyd would not have to train at all for Ortiz. Ortiz is no threat

Comment

Now that's a party.

Comment

Floyd all good because u have to remember yea he may be on the scene but Floyd don't drink smoke or do any of that stuff. I think he just like to be on the scene and enjoying getting the love no matter how it comes.

Comment

Wow, that looks like it would be horrible without being drunk.

Comment

Floyd is already in shape its not like he walks around at 190 at the most he's at 154 in boots; Floyd doesn't want to lose so when traing camp starts he'll be ready.

Comment

Shoop Da Whoop says he parties at gay clubs

Comment

Working...
                    X