Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Tonight's Friday Night Fights is only airing live on ESPN3.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reminder mane. I saw they were going to play ****in golf all night til 11 and I was a little pissed. Completely forgot about the stream. Good *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      It's pathetic TSN isn't showing a live fight from Quebec.
      They show ****ty fighters like Molitor and Pajkic, but never show world-class boxers like Bute, Pascal, or Lemieux.

It's being televised in Quebec, so I may be able to find a French language stream.

TSN is showing the ESPN version of Rubio-Lemieux, but it's an hour later than ESPN2 at midnight Eastern, 9 PM Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Damn I gotta stay away from this place from 9pm to 1am then
        Why 1 am? Aren't you on the eastern shore of the US? Regular ESPN should be broadcasting at 11p Eastern time as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          They show ****ty fighters like Molitor and Pajkic, but never show world-class boxers like Bute, Pascal, or Lemieux.

It's being televised in Quebec, so I may be able to find a French language stream.

TSN is showing the ESPN version of Rubio-Lemieux, but it's an hour later than ESPN2 at midnight Eastern, 9 PM Pacific.
          It's actually a $50 French PPV to watch it live in Canada. http://www.canalindigo.com/evenements/

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
            How ****ing lame do you have to be to watch this **** on ESPN 3? Are you that pathetic that you can't wait 2 more hours and watch it on television like most normal people?
            because of shobox douchebag...live boxing is the bees knees...

Comment

For the people who have Xbox live, don't forget that ESPN app lets you watch espn3.

Comment

hooking it up to the big screen

Comment

Working...
                X