Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto fans admit that Marg probably didn't cheat the first time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will cheatos fans admit that maybe he did cheat if cotto wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
      Hell no! I can see/read the bs already:
      "Margarito damaged him the first time"

By Margarito being Mexican-American, that is enough to hate the dude. Now, I am not saying all Ricans... coz there is some kool motherphuckers in here... but the other ones (you know who you are) are just pathetic & ignorant.... yeah you...PRBOXINGCOTTO aka Cottos left nut.
      i find it so funny when i see people on these forums say that such and such is hated because of what nationality they are.whats crazy is that margarito clearly get caught with something illegal in his gloves and if he didn't why was he suspended for a year? and why was he not able to fight in the u.s until pacquiao got him permission to fight in the u.s again?there is no proof that margarito had anything in his gloves against cotto but alot of these dumb ass mexican fans make it seem as if he never did anything wrong because he didn't go in the ring with the illegal substance against shane but that was because he got caught before the fight so he still was going to attempt to use them which makes him dirty and a cheater and i can't believe how much people support this man especially because they hate and like to stick it to the ricans i don't know how you can be considered boxing fans especially since margarito aint **** ,it's not even like he's a good boxer yet you all still suck his balls you need to give marquez respect because he is the best mexican fighter and one of the best fighters of this era and margarito has 1 significant win in his entire career and it's tainted because he got caught attempting to cheat in his following fight against mosley
      Last edited by letsgobrady; 03-14-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

No one knows for sure,but 1 sure can speculate.It seems almost factual though that Margarito doesn't have the same power as he did before a feller named Brother Naz stood in his room,just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          i find it so funny when i see people on these forums say that such and such is hated because of what nationality they are.whats crazy is that margarito clearly get caught with something illegal in his gloves and if he didn't why was he suspended for a year? and why was he not able to fight in the u.s until pacquiao got him permission to fight in the u.s again?there is no proof that margarito had anything in his gloves against cotto but alot of these dumb ass mexican fans make it seem as if he never did anything wrong because he didn't go in the ring with the illegal substance against shane but that was because he got caught before the fight so he still was going to attempt to use them which makes him dirty and a cheater and i can't believe how much people support this man especially because they hate and like to stick it to the ricans i don't know how you can be considered boxing fans especially since margarito aint **** ,it's not even like he's a good boxer yet you all still suck his balls you need to give marquez respect because he is the best mexican fighter and one of the best fighters of this era and margarito has 1 significant win in his entire career and it's tainted because he got caught attempting to cheat in his following fight against mosley
          Sneaking across our border in truck tires, and being sewn into car upholstery is cheating and they have NO problem with it. Why would they have a problem with Margarito loading his wraps. They think it's OK because their weird asss hatred for a tiny country (no green card needed) like Puerto Rico, makes it OK to try and kill a man in the ring. Margarito is quoted as saying recently, "next time I'll kill Cotto." This stems from self-hate all the way. Anger, bitterness and pure envy.

Comment

Cotto to win in the rematch needs to target marg body likr pac did in order to slow him down from bullying him than cotto could go to work and go for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              Sneaking across our border in truck tires, and being sewn into car upholstery is cheating and they have NO problem with it. Why would they have a problem with Margarito loading his wraps. They think it's OK because their weird asss hatred for a tiny country (no green card needed) like Puerto Rico, makes it OK to try and kill a man in the ring. Margarito is quoted as saying recently, "next time I'll kill Cotto." This stems from self-hate all the way. Anger, bitterness and pure envy.
              what does sneaking across the border have anything to do with boxing....btw no one knows for sure that marg cheated...and saying we hate a tiny island because we disrespect your boxers by calling them knee takers (which is what you're known for) has nothing to do with hating puerto rico.

Comment

Originally posted by abpadilla10 View Post
                Cotto to win in the rematch needs to target marg body likr pac did in order to slow him down from bullying him than cotto could go to work and go for the kill
                Pac did a lot more then just go to the body, he controlled Marg for 12 rounds with his output, handspeed and footwork. I just haven't seen anything to tell me that Cotto can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                  Cotto need NOT move around for 12 rounds especially if the REAL margarito shows up and punches like a bytch. If Cotto really sits down on his shots, he can crack Margarito's jaw.
                  Thats all he has to do.

Comment

No. It's evident that neither are the fighters they were the first time around. Marg beating Cotto again would only prove Marg is less shot than Cotto, and has a troublesome style (something he always had.)

Luckily for the mexicans, it works both ways. Cotto beating or even blowing out Margs wouldn't prove he cheated the first time, it would only prove that he made the right adjustments and came in with the right game plan.

All in all, there's just too many variables (beatings they took, different weight class, arguably broken will/mentality, different gameplan/trainers) to claim whether or not the first fight was legit based on the outcome of the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Payne View Post
                      what does sneaking across the border have anything to do with boxing....btw no one knows for sure that marg cheated...and saying we hate a tiny island because we disrespect your boxers by calling them knee takers (which is what you're known for) has nothing to do with hating puerto rico.
                      You do know that Margarito was busted for trying to use Plaster right? You do know that our fighter went 11 rounds with a scumbag who loaded his wraps with plaster right?

As for quitting homie:

Victor Ortiz ( no thanks, punches hurt)

Rafa Marquez (My shoulder!!!!)

Chavez Sr ( No No no!)

Morales ( I am on my ass, and my heart tells me to look up at Manny and say No!)

Vasquez ( my nose hurts... I quit!!)

The list goes on and fckin on. For every Rican that quit, you have like 5 Mexicans who quit son. You need to accept your country's quitting flag son.

Please make me a list of PRs who quit in the ring.

I am curious ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X