• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For INJECT and all Irish

Hope Ireland sort themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      Hope Ireland sort themselves out.
      I wish we had the guts to shut down the government ourselves. Somewhere over the decades we lost our fighting spirit and now we just sit back and let things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        I wish we had the guts to shut down the government ourselves. Somewhere over the decades we lost our fighting spirit and now we just sit back and let things happen.
        Acting like the British.

Glad the UK didn't join the Euro.

Ireland is in a mess but you'll find a way.

Comment

HA!

This guy sounds like a paranoid right wing extremist. I mean, how can he possibly object to being betrayed by banking agents within his own government?

Now he's gonna cry about a little IMF/World Bank shock therapy?

Waaaa... we're gonna lose all of our rights, cultural identity and national sovereignty.

What a bitchmade ****.

What a soft pussy. The people of the Philipines and other 3rd world nations that had to give up all their rights, natural resources, and wildlands aren't complaining are they?

Of course, because they're too hungry to complain. A few generations of living in squalor under the thugs jackboot on your neck has a way of sapping you of any revolutionary spirit and vigor for life.

The people of Ireland will learn this over time.

Submit and submit quick paddies.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
            HA!

This guy sounds like a paranoid right wing extremist. I mean, how can he possibly object to being betrayed by banking agents within his own government?

Now he's gonna cry about a little IMF/World Bank shock therapy?

Waaaa... we're gonna lose all of our rights, cultural identity and national sovereignty.

What a bitchmade ****.

What a soft pussy. The people of the Philipines and other 3rd world nations that had to give up all their rights, natural resources, and wildlands aren't complaining are they?

Of course, because they're too hungry to complain. A few generations of living in squalor under the thugs jackboot on your neck has a way of sapping you of any revolutionary spirit and vigor for life.

The people of Ireland will learn this over time.

Submit and submit quick paddies.

Oh that is quality, Jack.

Think I'll have to join this march. This guy has come a long way. Once part of famous band, The Corrs. And now labelled in the Irish media as a conspiracy nut and having 'lost the plot'.

Here is in your honour, Mr Corr.

Comment

I was opposed to joining the Euro from the beginning. It's fine to share in the fortunes of economic powerhouses like Germany but then they started to invite desperately poor nations like Romania and Poland who receive way more than they put in and a recession hits and BOOM, countries collapsing all over the place.

Luckily even the financially fucked Britain is in a position to offer a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post

Oh that is quality, Jack.

Think I'll have to join this march. This guy has come a long way. Once part of famous band, The Corrs. And now labelled in the Irish media as a conspiracy nut and having 'lost the plot'.

Here is in your honour, Mr Corr.

Famous band? Lol.... I 'll bet he's never even talked to a girl or left his mothers basement. Damn paranoid schizophrenic.

He's obviously enjoying an extremely high quality of life with is little youtube video technology, he just sounds like he's looking for any little thing to complain about. There's nothing wrong with his precious "ireland"... he's just a little whiner.

Moonbat.

Comment

Working...
                X