Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the fallen El Blanco,

Comment

• That chicken was seriously bomb as ****. The oak smoking with frying finish really worked. It fried up so that the bones were even almost edible. I just ripped them apart like crab legs and ate the marrow out. Waste not want not. I eat the cartilage too. Bone marrow is really nutritious.

Comment

• Check out this video of BostonGuy sozzled on the train.

http://www.downvids.net/-quot-i-039-...r--875620.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          That chicken was seriously bomb as ****. The oak smoking with frying finish really worked. It fried up so that the bones were even almost edible. I just ripped them apart like crab legs and ate the marrow out. Waste not want not. I eat the cartilage too. Bone marrow is really nutritious.
          When did this become the cooking thread?

Comment

• Everybody post what they're cooking whilst pissed. Should be entertaining.

Comment

• I haven't got to work with Maria this week yet.

I was suppose to be on a line with her yesterday, but they reassigned me to do a more burly and manly task.

I did show up all clean shaven yesterday, after shaving my beard off and buzzing my hair.

My beard had a good run. I started growing it as soon as I got confirmed for my job in Alaska.

I shaved it off so that I didn't have to wear a beard net anymore, but more importantly I can talk to girls without a beard net on. I buzzed my head too.

Don't worry, I had 3 light beers and some weed before work, and pounded a Milwaukee Ice on my dinner break.

I just had a Sierra Nevada 22, and now I'mma get into my sixer of Milwaukee Ice talls.

I caught Maria staring at me twice during mandatory stretches . I probably would of caught her more times but stopped looking in her direction so not to embarrass her or nothing.

At the end of the day, we were parked near each other, and she walked to her car as I was rolling a smoke on my hood, and she smiled big and said, "goodbye, have a nice night."

Yesterday she came by me and said hi at the beginning of the day.

I don't know how easily I can date this 19 year old Mexican chick.

We got plenty of work season ahead, so time to get to know each other a little.

Can't rush things.

But, gotta know when to make a move, eh.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-05-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• It's a bit like this, eh blokes?

Comment

• Good stuff @V, she seems nice enough.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm squatting in this ****ty old RV; no furnace so no heat. No hot water either. I've been taking cold showers on warmish days; and showering elsewhere. I shower almost daily. I just started a fire with wood I chopped earlier, before work. Got to warm my hands and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X