No announcement yet.

A prime Vernon Forest vs the current 147-154lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Cant say I'm surprised. I bet if Broner was still undefeated you would favor him too right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    youre a clown. I cant pick one of the best fighters ever to win a fight? Stop acting like you know me. Im a huge boxing fan. I go to a million fights that have nothing to do with Floyd and am around boxing all the time. Also, what the hell does Broner have to do with this? Im not an idiot like you who just thinks the Cuban will win every single fight. How's Lucas been?
    Last edited by DLT; 01-31-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      The current mayweather is not beating the absolute prime version of vernon forest come on now man.........anybody serious about this game would know that.....that version of forest of one of the best pure boxer's I ever saw.......
      why do people act like because Floyd is past his prime, he is just an average fighter now? This current version of Floyd is still one of the best fighters in the history of the game and I would still pick him right now over Forrest. I might even pick this version or atleast the version who fought Mosley over Forrest before I would put a prime version strictly due to the fact of size & strength.

I even say the same about Floyd vs a guy like Margarito. Margarito wouldve probably given Floyd problems strictly because Floyd was a super small guy at the time but by time Floyd fought Mosley, he was a lil bigger but 10x stronger than he was in his prime. That dude wouldve killed a prime Margarito. Margarito may have bullied a younger Floyd and even Forrest may could impose his size somewhat on him but no one is doing that to the Floyd who has been around since the Mosley fight. He is strong now and solid at the weight.

Im a huge Forrest fan but he wasnt a perfect fighter

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        The current mayweather is not beating the absolute prime version of vernon forest come on now man.........anybody serious about this game would know that.....that version of forest of one of the best pure boxer's I ever saw.......
        Prime Forrest would beat any version of Floyd and anybody from 140 to 160 including Martinez ggg Chavez jr lol I can't believe I mention jr I'm fired

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
          Prime Forrest would beat any version of Floyd and anybody from 140 to 160 including Martinez ggg Chavez jr lol I can't believe I mention jr I'm fired
          Forrest doesnt beat GGG at all and I wouldnt favor him over Sergio although it could go either way

Comment

vernon wouldve whooped floyd. cotto wouldve been a 50/50,

Comment

Working...
            X