No announcement yet.

Jesus Soto-Karass is the closest thing to a prime Margarito right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the OS.

First off, I like Karass. A proper boxer. I don't mean skill wise but he's a man who just keeps on going. Fighters like him don't get enough respect.

I think Thurman beats him but I don't care who wins, as long as it's a good fight.

I don't think Karass has as much talent as Margarito but he's a much better person - and that counts for more to me.

However, you stated earlier that Maidana is the hardest puncher pound for pound. What do you think of Khan's chin? He got caught with several flush punches from Maidana. Is Khan's chin under-rated? Cheers.

Comment

karass is cool and all, but dude couldn't hold margarito's jock strap. and his chin surely doesn't compare.

Comment

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Is that supposed to be a compliment?
          It's an honor to be compared to the fighter that forced Fraud to change promoters.

Comment

only thing they have in common is that they are both Mexican and have 8 losses

Comment

That's how sad times are... Karass has less power, less speed (yea i know), less boxing skill, less boxing IQ, less charisma, less chin y para acabarlo todo no es igual de chingon.

Que Viva Mexico y que viva Margarito!

Comment

eh, margarito resorted to loaded gloves..............btw

Comment

Originally posted by AztecWanker View Post
                  It's an honor to be compared to the fighter that forced Fraud to change promoters.
                  whatEver helps you sleep at night

Comment

I'll say Karass is like 1/3 of Margarito and he still stopped Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                      To the OS.

First off, I like Karass. A proper boxer. I don't mean skill wise but he's a man who just keeps on going. Fighters like him don't get enough respect.

I think Thurman beats him but I don't care who wins, as long as it's a good fight.

I don't think Karass has as much talent as Margarito but he's a much better person - and that counts for more to me.

However, you stated earlier that Maidana is the hardest puncher pound for pound. What do you think of Khan's chin? He got caught with several flush punches from Maidana. Is Khan's chin under-rated? Cheers.
                      I believe Maidana never fully recovered from the body punch in the first round.

He was also tired and worn in the 10th when he started catching him.

Comment

Working...
                      X