Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Martinez murks Mayweather.
    no1 murks Floyd,his defense is to damn good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
      Yes, yes, we all know that it's greatness Larry.

My question is, with Floyd's past, would he be open to taking a fight with Martinez, let alone at a weight he's never fought at before?

The answer is simply "no".

Don't get your hopes up kid.
      People always say he wont take a fight..then he takes it,dominates and gets discredited....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        Look at some of the posts on the first page...
        because of one post! SMH! Ok fine a HUGE majority want to see it happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          If he takes the fight and beats him would you finally give him his props you been bashing for him years.
          yes i would. he's been ducking and dodging for years. see the correlation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
            I don't recall of those instances.

But I do recall people saying he won't fight Margarito and he never did. I recall people saying he wouldn't fight Cotto in his prime, he never did. Then comes Pac and others you can make a case for too.

Again, don't get your hopes up. Floyd isn't fighting at 160, and he will not fight Martinez.
            The Margarito and Cotto stuff has been exposed..he agreed to fight both but Arum would not agree to his demands for an extension.....and Manny and Floyd both are full of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yes i would. he's been ducking and dodging for years. see the correlation?
              funny in 3 years he has beat 3 current world champions in 2 divisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                he's avoided pac. i don't care how many cherry picked fights he's won. just like he avoided cotto and margarito to fight baldomir and retirement. just like he's avoiding martinez right now and will fight some b level guy like guerrero next. we know his MO. well most of us do...

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd's cowardice is a pretty big stumbling block.
                  Fans: Why did you take on Marquez?

Floyd: He called me out.

Comment

The Margarito and Cotto stuff has been exposed..he agreed to fight both but Arum would not agree to his demands for an extension.....and Manny and Floyd both are full of ****
                    yes it has been exposed that floyd priced himself out to avoid them. at least we are on the same page. 10 million guarantee to fight 140 pound cotto haahaha. floyd got 10 million guarantee to fight delahoya 6 months later. yea that bob arum! he wouldn't pay floyd as much as he got for delahoya to fight a prospect cotto. how evil!
                    Last edited by daggum; 09-27-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

He beat Mosley coming off a solid win, beat Ortiz coming off a solid win, and then beat a rejuvenated Cotto. Ortiz leaves a sour taste after its ending, but Floyd has been on a nice run. Problem is, 3 fights in 3 years. I know, he doesn't need to fight because of all the $$$ he makes. Everything he does is calculated, nothing wrong with that either. I just wish he fought someone where he isn't the automatic favorite. Martinez is that 50-50 fight that I've been waiting for, and Sergio is gonna have to continue his journey to get to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X