Alriiigh......... Forum Infraction Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Really??

I really don't want to. Can you see the little red icon?
    No.

Where?

Go ahead and Infract. I just want to see what the hell the big deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      No.

Where?

Go ahead and Infract. I just want to see what the hell the big deal is.
      Look to the left under the ribbons that's where I see the Icon. Not too many people have them.

Possibly you might have to look at someone's profile. Click "Show All Statistics" Between friends and VBplaza you should be able to see them.

There are a couple members that have a few but I don't want to mention names. And SP 50, I don't want to give you one because then I can't say "I have never gave one". The record stays on your profile when you recieve them forever, even if they are reversed.

Comment

Look to the left under the ribbons that's where I see the Icon. Not too many people have them.

Possibly you might have to look at someone's profile. Click "Show All Statistics" Between friends and VBplaza you should be able to see them.

There are a couple members that have a few but I don't want to mention names. And SP 50, I don't want to give you one because then I can't say "I have never gave one". The record stays on your profile when you recieve them forever, even if they are reversed.
        What exactly is it tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What exactly is it tho?
          Who has or has had infractions?

The last I have seen was at the end of this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Comment

Seriously, I give up, lol.

If it it's that hard to look for, then who gives a flying fuck.

I've received threats against my family on here, (don't think I have forgot about you, you motherfucker) and have never reported anybody, Big T. A red K or infraction is nothing.

Comment

Seriously, I give up, lol.

If it it's that hard to look for, then who gives a flying fuck.

I've received threats against my family on here, (don't think I have forgot about you, you motherfucker) and have never reported anybody, Big T. A red K or infraction is nothing.
              Threats against family shouldn't be tolerated at all. If you have them screen capped you can get the perps permabanned.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Threats against family shouldn't be tolerated at all. If you have them screen capped you can get the perps permabanned.

Poet
                Permabanned....

Lol.

I'm not a computer whiz. But I know people that are.

Let's just say that I took the threat "serious", and leave it at that.

I'm all for jokes, and usually the last one to go all billy bad ass online. I'm the same on here as I am in "The Real World."

But they crossed the line. Simple as.

Enough of my drama.

72-10 Bulls beat 82-83 Sixers. WHAT!?!

Comment

And Pea is part of the boxingscene mafia, his enemys "disappear". . .

Comment

Permabanned....

Lol.

I'm not a computer whiz. But I know people that are.

Let's just say that I took the threat "serious", and leave it at that.

I'm all for jokes, and usually the last one to go all billy bad ass online. I'm the same on here as I am in "The Real World."

But they crossed the line. Simple as.

Enough of my drama.
                    Hey, as long as it was dealt with :cool9:

72-10 Bulls beat 82-83 Sixers. WHAT!?!
                    82-83 Sixers murk the Bulls. They got NO answer for Malone inside.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Threats against family shouldn't be tolerated at all.
                      Poet
                      Agree, One would have to stoop pretty low to do that. Family should always be left out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X