• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *New World Order Quotes!

Henry Kissinger, 1978:

“U.S. policy toward the third world should be one of depopulation”

David Rockefeller, 2000:

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

David Rockefeller: Memoirs 2002 Founder of the CFR:

“We wield over American political and economical institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political structure, one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

UN Treaty on Biodiversity Diversity Usage of Fertilizers Not Sustainable:

“That fertilizers have played an essential part in producing the world’s harvests is undisputed. (It) is estimated that if the use of fertilizers ceased, the world’s harvests would be cut almost in half. However, the negative side of the equation is that the nitrates from fertilizers seep into ground water aquifers and they are seriously implicated in the eutrophication of lakes, rivers and coastal ecosystems causing often drastic changes in the fauna and flora.

Mikhail Gorbachev: “

We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      You laugh now, but You'll probably end up like a fly going spat when you wake up.

Comment

“I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming."
        Jimmy Carter

“I went to a meeting for premature ejaculators. I left early."
        Jack Benny

“I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was. She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose."
        Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
        X